OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Dude in here traded Spiller for Moreno?!

:smh: probably the most foolish **** I've heard in this thread..the Charles and aj one was at least somewhat ok..To get a wr1 in return. That Moreno trade was flat out :x homie went full ****** when he made that trade :smh:

And this is his reply
"Lol actually guys this isnt my first year. However. I dont buy in the hype on Spiller. He gets carries but Id rather have backs with the ability to score. I regret taking him with my number one pic SMH"

Not his first year but making rookie moves. Could've gotten SO SO SO much more

And this is his reply
"Lol actually guys this isnt my first year. However. I dont buy in the hype on Spiller. He gets carries but Id rather have backs with the ability to score. I regret taking him with my number one pic SMH"

Not his first year but making rookie moves. Could've gotten SO SO SO much more
As well as it is only week 3..

Last edited:
How would you guys view a trade of Knowshon Moreno for Lamar Miller

Id take the lamar side. I'm not interested in having anyone in the broncos backfield. Can't trust that coaching staff to lean on one guy. And I assume they want Ball to take over at some point.

:smh: probably the most foolish **** I've heard in this thread..the Charles and aj one was at least somewhat ok..To get a wr1 in return. That Moreno trade was flat out :x homie went full ****** when he made that trade :smh:

Lol at the harshness of this. Obviously not a good trade barring a CJ injury. Hopefully his commish is cool to the new folks and helps him out

would you guys buy low on roddy white now?

some dude's RB's are struggling, he only had foster and ahmad bradshaw.

out of the RBs, who would you offer for him?

frank gore
daryl richardson
bernard pierce

also, from that 3, who would you start as my RB2. 1PPR.

S. Jack only has a deep thigh bruise.. He'll be back either next week or week 5 at the latest... You better buy Jackson low now... He will explode weeks 7 and on

S. Jack only has a deep thigh bruise.. He'll be back either next week or week 5 at the latest... You better buy Jackson low now... He will explode weeks 7 and on
I'm sorry to break it to you, you don't sit out 3+ weeks with a bruise when he has been injured 75% of his career and he played through. Jax has only been OUT ONCE for three weeks in his career before. He's an old 30 and they are a passing offense, especially when Roddy gets healthy because there defense is horribly injured

Last edited:

Lol at the harshness of this. Obviously not a good trade barring a CJ injury. Hopefully his commish is cool to the new folks and helps him out

i hope they dont :lol:

homie accepted my Edelman for Gio Bernard trade.. :nerd:

do I replace Gio for any of my starting RBs this week?
RB1:Foster @Balt
RB2:Ridley TB @ home
Flex:James Starks @Cinci

I planned to sit him out this week vs. GB @ home

Scratch that. McFadden for Gore straight up. PPR league. I'm getting Gore. What do you guys think?

Just offered Bernard peirce and Willis McGehee for Andre Johnson. He has ray rice.
That will be one hell of a come up if he accepts.  Essentially giving him spare parts for a low end WR1.

Who gets the start at RB2 this week?

Pierce vs. Hou

Starks @ Cincy
Pierce.  Bengals D is legit and Packers will ride Rodgers' arm like always.
homie accepted my Edelman for Gio Bernard trade..
nerd.gif

do I replace Gio for any of my starting RBs this week?
RB1:Foster @Balt
RB2:Ridley TB @ home
Flex:James Starks @Cinci

I planned to sit him out this week vs. GB @ home
Gio over Starks.  His play is beginning to demand a bigger share of the touches in the backfield.
Scratch that. McFadden for Gore straight up. PPR league. I'm getting Gore. What do you guys think?
I would have probably done it if you had someone to replace Bennett, but it boils down to if you believe in DMC to stay healthy.  I think he has a higher ceiling in PPR leagues because Oakland will find themselves playing a lot of catch up i.e. more passing downs/targets for McFadden in the long run although this doesn't necessarily mean he'll be finding pay dirt.  SF has the vastly superior offensive line and will be more dedicated to pounding the rock and as a result Gore may find himself more TD opportunities.

pierce vs hou or mathews vs ten in standard?

roll with julio jones tomorrow or bench him for gordon or hartline?

Packers D or Bills D tomorrow? I know Cincinnati defense is real good but I think tomorrow Packers come out with the strong D.

was hoping Gronk would play tomorrow but hope hes 100% next week and just gets every single touch

Back
Top Bottom