OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

^ RG3 is outperforming Cam right now though. Plus you probably could've traded him and got something better than Hartline for him :nerd:. Not a smart move imo.

yea, RGIII has decent value regardless of hows hes playing right now

having both Cam and RGIII :lol:

that was a mistake, i didnt like either for fantasy even if 100% healthy

I would have probably done it if you had someone to replace Bennett, but it boils down to if you believe in DMC to stay healthy.  I think he has a higher ceiling in PPR leagues because Oakland will find themselves playing a lot of catch up i.e. more passing downs/targets for McFadden in the long run although this doesn't necessarily mean he'll be finding pay dirt.  SF has the vastly superior offensive line and will be more dedicated to pounding the rock and as a result Gore may find himself more TD opportunities.
I actually have Julius Thomas starting, and Bennett's sitting on my bench. I'm just worried about DMC staying healthy. No doubt he can put up numbers if he does, especially in PPR. But also, Gore would get more TD opportunities for the reason you stated above.

For my two flex positions:

David Wilson vs CAR
Cecil Shorts vs SEA
Tavon Austin vs DAL
Mendenhall vs NO

Got Wilson and Shorts right now. I want to abandon Wilson but I don;t want this to be the week he finally breaks out. Help me out.

David Wilson vs CAR
Cecil Shorts vs SEA
Tavon Austin vs DAL
Mendenhall vs NO

Got Wilson and Shorts right now. I want to abandon Wilson but I don;t want this to be the week he finally breaks out. Help me out.

I would not play Shorts this week, going up against Sherm and Browner.... Seattle is putting up a 50.

I'd go with Austin instead of Cecil.

Can't trust Mendenhall, Cards will be down whole game.

Need to choose one for my flex position, non-ppr standard scoring

Edelman v. TB

Moreno v. OAK

Tavon Austin @ DAL

Eddie Royal @ TEN

Sanders v. CHI

I have edelman there now. All of these guys are on the same level to me.. I have too many options 
laugh.gif

David Wilson vs CAR
Cecil Shorts vs SEA
Tavon Austin vs DAL
Mendenhall vs NO

Tough one.

I would go Wilson and Austin for what's its worth

Also...

Would you trade my DeAndre Hopkins for his Steven Jackson?

I have McCoy, Wilson, Gio and Bryce Brown at RB. And Demaryius, Tavon, James Jones, Nuk, Edelman and Reuben Randle at WR.

Need a little late night advice guys...

PICK ONE:

Mike Wallace vs ATL

Anquan Boldin vs IND

Stevie Johnson @ NYJ

Rashard Mendenhall @ NO

Thank you!

Need to choose one for my flex position, non-ppr standard scoring

Edelman v. TB
Moreno v. OAK
Tavon Austin @ DAL
Eddie Royal @ TEN
Sanders v. CHI

I have edelman there now. All of these guys are on the same level to me.. I have too many options :lol:

I'd go with Knowshon vs Oakland on MNF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom