OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'm about to see if I can package Percy and either Jordan Reed or Olsen for Gronk. This dude is already eliminated from playoff contention so who knows. Without Percy I'd still have Brandon Marshall, Demaryius, James Jones and Michael Floyd.

need some help guys..who should I play

bush vs bucks def
Cruz vs dal def
cotchery or brown vs cle def
Nelson vs min def
Pierre Thomas vs atl def
49ers def vs skins
cardinals def vs ind
colston vs atl def

pick the best five...thanks

Looking to make a trade before the deadline next week to help my chances for the playoffs.

My QBs: Stafford, Foles
My WRs: D. Jackson, Allen, Boykin, Sanders, M. Austin.
My RBs: Charles, R. Bush, B. Tate, Andre Brown. McFadden

.5 PPR with a format of 3WR, 2RB, Flex.

I doubt I can trade Foles, so he's just insurance for Stafford. I'm thinking a package of 2 RBs and WR will get me a WR but I'm not sure in this league. Just got offered Bowe for Brown.

I might counter with Bush/Boykin for Andre Johnson/Bowe. Should I do it?

Last edited:
With Foles on a bye, I don't feel safe starting Rivers @ KC.

Keenum vs Jags
Eli vs Dallas
Big Ben vs Cleveland

Who should I pick up and start?

I'm in the same boat. I was personally leaning towards Ben. Yeah Haden will limit Brown, but Cotchery has been solid and the dump pass to Bell has been working as well.

With Foles on a bye, I don't feel safe starting Rivers @ KC.

Keenum vs Jags
Eli vs Dallas
Big Ben vs Cleveland

Who should I pick up and start?

I'm in the same boat. I was personally leaning towards Ben. Yeah Haden will limit Brown, but Cotchery has been solid and the dump pass to Bell has been working as well.

I wanna lean towards Keenum, I have a feeling he wants to go out there and prove he can bounce back after last week. Great opprotunity vs the Jags at home.

I like Ben but I can easily see this game being 20 - 10/ 17 - 6 type of game with Ben only throwing 1 TD, maybe a pick, and 230 yards passing .. That's not the Ben I need this week :lol:

Vereen gonna be a problem. Glad i picked him up!

Im dropping Lamar Miller. That rb situation and o-line is just a mess. Thinking about picking up Rashad Jennings or Donald Brown.

Should I drop Mike Wallace and pick up Crabtree for a possible playoff start?

Wallace has sucked and I have TY, Antonio Brown, DJax, Amendola and Torrey Smith at WR already.

Need help guys, I have to win my next three to make it to playoffs at this point. I got 1 RB slot and 1 Flex to fill. PPR league.

Frank Gore
Zac Stacy
Shane Vereen
Riley Cooper

Also who should i start at QB?

Andrew Luck
Tony Romo
Case Keenum

I got Matt Forte as my other RB, VJax, K. Allen, and Alshon Jeffrey in WR.

Thanks

Last edited:
Need help guys, I have to win my next three to make it to playoffs at this point. I got 1 RB slot and 1 Flex to fill.

Frank Gore
Zac Stacy
Shane Vereen
Riley Cooper

Also who should i start at QB?

Andrew Luck
Tony Romo
Case Keenum

I got Matt Forte as my other RB, VJax, K. Allen, and Alshon Jeffrey in WR.

Thanks

Gore and Stacy

Romo

I'm looking to move Reggie Bush and Larry Fitz for a WR1 before tomorrow's noon trade deadline. Hopefully I can swing something. My boys have been very trade-unfriendly this season :\.
None of my boys would budge for a top 5 WR so I ended up dealing Le'Veon Bell for Alshon Jeffery. So I'll have Garçon and Jeffery as my WRs going forward (PPR).

I'm already 3rd in the league in points scored so getting a consistent WR2 (which I've been without all season) should work wonders.

Barring any injuries, this will be my lineup for the remainder of the regular season/playoffs:

Matt Stafford
Jamaal Charles
Reggie Bush
Pierre Garçon
Alshon Jeffery
Rob Gronkowski
Tom Brady (QB is flex-eligible)
Chiefs D/ST
Nick Folk

I like my chances :pimp:.

Last edited:
I just flatout dropped Lamar Miller. He is a waste of a roster spot at this point.

Maybe someone will overreact and drop a quality player to scoop Miller. U know know...

My Demaryius (or Brandon Marshall) and Jordan Reed (or Olsen) for his Antonio Brown and Julius Thomas? What do you think NT

At this point, Marshall = Brown and J.Thomas >>>>> Reed/Olsen

If your gonna move Deymarius you can get much more, him and Peyton are locked in right now.

My team is

Brady, Foles
McCoy, Stacy, Andre Brown, SJax
Demaryius, BMarsh, Percy, James Jones, Michael Floyd
Reed, Olsen

Think I should just stick with what I have or try and upgrade my TE position? The only ones even worth it would be Gronk or Julius Thomas IMO. The Jimmy Graham owner won't trade him for anything.

Nah it's standard not PPR.
I based my opinion on PPR. I'm not in any standard leagues so my opinion may be a little off but it's probably still a good deal. Julius Thomas is definitely better than either of your TEs. Marshall/Brown are close.

He might take it too cause it's a two keeper league and he has pretty much no keepable players on his team right now aside from Brees.

In a huge bind this week...

Have Russell Wilson on a bye, and Pryor (backup) is out with the leg injury.

There is absolutely NOTHING on the wire...

Tolzien, McCown, or Mcgloin?

Leaning towards Tolzien cause of that offense. Thoughts?

Anyone rolling with Matty Ice on Thursday? I can't trust this guy anymore but I have to this week with Foles on a bye. Big Ben is on the wire but I dunno bout him either.

You guys think Delanie Walker will be a better option than Jordan Reed and Greg Olsen the rest of this season?

My RB situation :smh:

#4 of 12 waiver priority....use it to pick up Ogbonaya?

I'm also 3rd place and will be playing 2nd place this week, so this is a big week. Need that bye for playoffs

yd35PMR.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom