OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Anyone rolling with Matty Ice on Thursday? I can't trust this guy anymore but I have to this week with Foles on a bye. Big Ben is on the wire but I dunno bout him either.
No **** Matt Ryan.. I'm in the same situation and I put in my request for Ben

Steelers can move the ball through the air on most teams.

That Falcons offense looks absolutely terrible on all facets, they're going to get smashed by the Saints and it'll be ugly.

In a huge bind this week...

Have Russell Wilson on a bye, and Pryor (backup) is out with the leg injury.

There is absolutely NOTHING on the wire...

Tolzien, McCown, or Mcgloin?

Leaning towards Tolzien cause of that offense. Thoughts?
That's it on your wire? No Big Ben? Palmer? Alex Smith??

Last edited:
In a huge bind this week...

Have Russell Wilson on a bye, and Pryor (backup) is out with the leg injury.

There is absolutely NOTHING on the wire...

Tolzien, McCown, or Mcgloin?

Leaning towards Tolzien cause of that offense. Thoughts?

McCown

Ravens at home vs Jets or
Texans at home vs Jax

Last edited:
Cowboys have allowed 6 rushing TD's in the past 3 weeks and have been the most generous defense to fantasy RB's in the NFL this year. It's in New York and the Giants are rolling right now too.

I'd have a hard time not starting Gore against Washington too though. It's really a toss up between those two.

You guys think Delanie Walker will be a better option than Jordan Reed and Greg Olsen the rest of this season?
Same situation I am in... NTERS HALLLLLP
I personally do not think so. I have Reed & Antonio Gates on my team, I've started Reed 2/4 weeks and he gets a lot of targets. RG3 loves throwing to Garcon and Reed because they can do damage after the catch. And Reed gets a lot of targets.

Reed > Olsen > Walker imo

Hey, I lost some RBs to injury, so I've been using people from the waiver wire for RB2 & Flex.  I have Cameron and Olsen as TEs.  Is it worth trying to move Cameron for another RB1-2 (ex: Lacy).  I think the guy with Lacy might take Cameron and one of my WRs that I don't need too much. Cameron has disappointed lately, whereas Newton is stepping up and helping Olsen's points.  What do you guys think?

Hey, I lost some RBs to injury, so I've been using people from the waiver wire for RB2 & Flex.  I have Cameron and Olsen as TEs.  Is it worth trying to move Cameron for another RB1-2 (ex: Lacy).  I think the guy with Lacy might take Cameron and one of my WRs that I don't need too much. Cameron has disappointed lately, whereas Newton is stepping up and helping Olsen's points.  What do you guys think?
it is definitely worth moving Cameron but it may already be too late as he has been playing quite horrendously as of late. I would try to deal Cameron and package with a WR for Lacy. 

Yea I'm actually trying to deal Cameron and Roddy White for Delanie Walker now. Dude hasn't responded though and the deadline is tomorrow... :smh:

I have Reed too and he hasn't been doing squat lately either. Hope he bounces back from this concussion...

Can't even pull off a last min trade, guys in my league scared to make moves
mean.gif
tell me about it.

everyone want to extend fa/trading deadline but no one making moves
indifferent.gif

is Donald Brown a good pick up this week @ Arizona? Standard league. My other RB's are Ivory and Vereen
frown.gif

My matchup this week is probably going to come down to my tight ends. I really don't know which one to start out of Olsen or Reed. I wanna start Olsen because he's playing at Miami where he went to college and I figure he's gonna wanna show out, while Reed is coming off a concussion playing against Bowman and Willis. Olsen is just so boom or bust though.

Pick one to start.
C. Shorts @ Hou
J. Cotchery @ Cle
M. Austin @ NYG

Standard Scoring. Non-PPR
I have Romo at QB.

I'm thinking Cotchery since Haden is gonna be all over Brown, opening the lane for him.
Plus he's been Big Ben's end zone guy, but I'm skeptical because people have been saying 5 TDs in the past games were a fluke....

Shorts has been bad all season, but I guess he should get more targets?

Miles Austin is just a shot in the dark. But if Romo connects with him in the end zone it's already 10 points.
But then again it's Miles Austin.

Not sure who to start.
Why does D Jax have to be on Bye? :x

Back
Top Bottom