OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Pick one to start.
C. Shorts @ Hou
J. Cotchery @ Cle
M. Austin @ NYG

Standard Scoring. Non-PPR
I have Romo at QB.

I'm thinking Cotchery since Haden is gonna be all over Brown, opening the lane for him.
Plus he's been Big Ben's end zone guy, but I'm skeptical because people have been saying 5 TDs in the past games were a fluke....

Shorts has been bad all season, but I guess he should get more targets?

Miles Austin is just a shot in the dark. But if Romo connects with him in the end zone it's already 10 points.
But then again it's Miles Austin.

Not sure who to start.
Why does D Jax have to be on Bye?
sick.gif
I honestly would go with Cecil Shorts

Texans secondary is
sick.gif
sick.gif

If Kareem Jackson sits out even more reason to start Shorts

Is Miles Austin be a good play this week? Heard Terrance Williams' will see a dent in his playing time and targets.

Standard ESPN who would you bench?

Reggie Bush vs TB
Ben Tate vs Jax
Chris Johnson @oak  
or Bobby Rainey @Det 

Bobby Rainey.

Detroit is good at bottling up RBs but we are really bad at giving up big plays.

Plus Rainey ain't gonna be the goaline back so you are betting on Rainey breaking a big one. Its very possible but I think the other two will have more opportunities

Im dropping Tony G and picking up Fleener.

Im also contemplating sitting Antonio Brown vs. Haden Island
frown.gif

dropped deandre hopkins for fleener since jordan reed is a question mark with this concussion. hope dh doesnt go off against jax.

thinking about starting holmes this week instead of shorts. PPR league.

Should I start Matt Ryan vs the Saints or Carson Palmer vs the Colts?

Which 2 should I start?

Ridley
Ray Rice
Leveon Bell

Should I start Ruben Randle or Jarrett Boykins? Dallas is horrible against the pass but Minesota isn't much better, so I'm thinking Eli over Tolzien...

Should I start Matt Ryan vs the Saints or Carson Palmer vs the Colts?

Which 2 should I start?

Ridley
Ray Rice
Leveon Bell

Palmer easily, Matt Ryan and the Falcons offense is a mess, Cards are quietly playing more effective.

I'd start Ridley and Bell.

Should I start Ruben Randle or Jarrett Boykins? Dallas is horrible against the pass but Minesota isn't much better, so I'm thinking Eli over Tolzien...

Eli hasn't bee great fantasy wise but this might be the week things improve, just don't expect a lot of TD's (2+). Any goal line opportunity goes to the backs.

I would also go Randle, he's been getting TD looks lately with Nicks being slowly phased out.

Need some opinions on this trade in the league where im the commish,

#1, 9-2 team who is locked for the playoffs trades, STAFFORD, who is sitting on his bench b/c he has BREES as starter

trades Stafford (#3QB) to:

#10, 4-7 team who is all but out of the playoff hunt, hes giving up: Antonio Brown (#7 WR in standard yahoo, start 3 WR leagues)

should record play into trades during the end of the season?

Should i let the trade go or veto?

Last edited:
My gut is telling me to roll with Matty Ice vs the Saints cause it's TNF and it's a division game but this dude cannot get any protection. I'm thinking of picking up Palmer or Flacco. Who should I get fellas?

Im starting harry douglas for the same reason...hes due for a decent gm...esp at home in the dome vs the saints.. (matt)....I just hope harry gets most of the targets

#1, 9-2 team who is locked for the playoffs trades, STAFFORD, who is sitting on his bench b/c he has BREES as starter

#10, 4-7 team who is all but out of the playoff hunt, hes giving up: Antonio Brown (#7 WR in standard yahoo, start 3 WR leagues)

does team #10 have a better quarterback option than stafford?

if not, then that trade is fair

Need to pick 2 out of these for RB slot:
Ridley vs Broncos
Tate vs Jaguars
Murray @ Giants
Andre Brown vs Cowboys

Need to pick 2 out of these for WR slot:
Marshall @ Rams
Gordon vs Steelers
Alshon Jeffery @ Rams
Cruz vs Cowboys

Also need to decide for my Offensive Player slot if I should start Case Keenum vs Jaguars or pick any one of those RB/WR listed above

Anybody? :nerd:

My gut says:
Ridley vs Broncos
Tate vs Jaguars
Murray @ Giants
Andre Brown vs Cowboys

Marshall @ Rams
Gordon vs Steelers
Alshon Jeffery @ Rams
Cruz vs Cowboys

and to roll with Keenum in the OP slot but thinking hard of sitting him for Cruz

If he wasn't clearly out of the playoff picture I think it'd be a fair trade. Only if the #10 team has a crap QB like someone said earlier.

I think it's a rigged trade though. I'm assuming #10 doesn't have a good group of WRs outside of Brown, otherwise he'd have a better record than that. If that's the case, I can't see him giving up Brown just to improve at QB when there's been so many QB options on waivers this season.

Brahs, here's what i got:

RB: A. Morris, R. Rice, D. Brown, S. Vereen

WR: D. Thomas, T. Hilton, A. Jeffery, K. Allen

Got Brady at QB and Gronk at TE. 

I'm thinking Morris and Brown at RB, Thomas and Hilton at WR, and Jeffery at my flex.

What do you guys think?

Need a defense this week, i own chicago but not trusting them even thought they're facing stl.

Ten D vs oak

or

Zona D vs Indy

Also, standard league pick 2

Leveon Bell vs cle

Stevan Ridley vs den

Pierre Thomas vs atl

Shane Vereen vs den

Ray Rice vs nyj

having trouble deciding if i should start witten or pick up delanie walker. I own dez so i'm not sure if starting witten is a good idea although he went off week 1 against nyg

Need some of your much appreciated help here:

My Starting Rb's are in place (AP & Woodhead)

I need to choose 4 out of these 6 Wr's (Full PPR League)

-Anquan Boldin @ WAS

-Roddy White vs NO

-Eric Decker vs DEN

-James Jones vs MIN

-Harry Douglas vs NO

-Kenny Stills @ ATL

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Brahs, here's what i got:

RB: A. Morris, R. Rice, D. Brown, S. Vereen

WR: D. Thomas, T. Hilton, A. Jeffery, K. Allen

Got Brady at QB and Gronk at TE.

I'm thinking Morris and Brown at RB, Thomas and Hilton at WR, and Jeffery at my flex.

What do you guys think?
u might want to consider Vereen over Brown. But I can deny Brown emergence of late.

Back
Top Bottom