OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I have Brees and Panthers D. They are playing each other. 

Considering sitting one of them, I picked up Kirk Cousins and Lions D. 

Can't see myself sitting Brees. 

Pick one :smh:

Cam vs NO
Rivers vs Oak
Wilson vs Ari
Foles vs Chi

I'm leaning towards Foles because the guy I'm playing in the championship has Peyton. I need as many yards as I can get plus a couple TDs.

Dilemmas :smh:

I'm sticking with my dogs Ive rode with to get here! (Championship). My weak spot has always been QB, with WR, RB and Defense being my strong suites.

Here's to sticking with your dogs and riding their backs! I live or die with my same weekly lineup and I won't change now!

**End of rant**

Last edited:
Stafford couldn't get me 20 and take me into the Championship game in my CBS league 
indifferent.gif
 6pt TD league for QB too.. he's been over 20 every week except the last two.

I did make it in my Yahoo league thanks to Charlesgod

srs question

Cam @ home vs NO

Rivers @ home vs OAK

Cousins vs the terrible Cowboys 

Stafford couldn't get me 20 and take me into the Championship game in my CBS league 
indifferent.gif
 6pt TD league for QB too.. he's been over 20 every week except the last two.

I did make it in my Yahoo league thanks to Charlesgod

srs question

Cam @ home vs NO

Rivers @ home vs OAK

Cousins vs the terrible Cowboys
Tough but Rivers since they need to win to stay alive
Pick 2

Andre Brown @ Detroit
Ray Rice vs. NE
Michael Crabtree vs. Atlanta
Rice and Crabtree

i'm heated that I just realized our commish effed up the whole playoff format. The 1 and 2 didn't even get a bye and our championship game is week 17 :x:x:x.

i'm heated that I just realized our commish effed up the whole playoff format. The 1 and 2 didn't even get a bye and our championship game is week 17
sick.gif
:x:x.
most people don't even read the format before they join the league.  i wouldve consulted him about it earlier on in the season.  if the season has already run its course, nothing to complain about

In the finals. Help me pick

PPR 6pt TD

Andrew Luck
Kirk Cousins

Leaning Cousins.

For the flex

Michael Crabtree
Danny Amendola
Jordan Todman

Play in a TD only league need help with a third receiver. Semi-Finals this week but have been rotating these three dudes all season hard to get any consistency. Appreciate any help.

#1-AJ Green
#2-Eric Decker
#3(as of right now) Mike Wallace
Bench: Brandon LaFell, Darrius Heyward-Bey , and Kenny Stills (Drew Brees at QB)

Thanks guys

made it to the finals!!

pick 1

zach stacy, dennis johnson,chris johnson, matt asiata, ridley, vareen?

Stacy and CJ are the only two options that should be considered. I'd go Stacy.

In the finals. Help me pick

PPR 6pt TD

Andrew Luck
Kirk Cousins

Leaning Cousins.

For the flex

Michael Crabtree
Danny Amendola
Jordan Todman

Those your only two options at QB? I'd go Cousins, Kc's D is too good at home. Flex, Crabtree.

Does anyone know the status of MJD? I'm thinking about picking up Todman if MJD is a no go

Questionable, won't practice till probably friday

Play in a TD only league need help with a third receiver. Semi-Finals this week but have been rotating these three dudes all season hard to get any consistency. Appreciate any help.

#1-AJ Green
#2-Eric Decker
#3(as of right now) Mike Wallace
Bench: Brandon LaFell, Darrius Heyward-Bey , and Kenny Stills (Drew Brees at QB)

Thanks guys

Mike Wallace. DHB has been a huge disappointment since Wayne went down and Still hasn't done anything in 2 months. LaFell is too inconsistent.

Lol fantasy football is irrelevant now that I'm in a consolidation ladder on a team I took over in week 9 (i won ever since) but still couldn't make playoffs.

My team is scoring mroe than the playoff teams... bummer

Michael Crabtree
Danny Amendola
Jordan Todman

No question you should start Todman if MJD is out.

Pick 2:
Vereen @ BAL
Spiller vs. MIA
Todman vs. TEN
Rainey @ STL

Last edited:
Todman vs Ten, who's given up the 2nd most points to RBs or Jennings vs SD, who's given up the 10th fewest points to RBs?

Is it a no brainer going with Todman or would you go with Jennings because he's guaranteed to be the featured back?

Last edited:
Jason Campbell or Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Desperate for a replacement for RG3 in a two QB league.

Cousins is unavailable.

I'd take Cutler against Philly's defense and his weapons over Luck against KC @ KC.

I dont trust cousins enough even against the Boys defense

Last edited:
PPR league (pick one)
Michael Crabtree, Jody Nelson, Danny Woodhead.

I just wanna say thanks to everyone in this thread feels good making championship finally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom