OFFICIAL 2013 MIAMI DOLPHINS THREAD

Who do you want to see from Free Agency added or re-signed to the Dolphins?

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake Long

• Greg Jennings

• Jared Cook

• Brian Hartline

• Brent Grimes

• Sean Smith

• Derek Cox

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Dolphins signed Brent Grimes to a one year deal. I like it, a try out contract basically to make sure he is healthy and can go. But if he is/can then I think that is a good pickup.

Clemons, Grimes, Keller all 1 year deals. Makes them play balls out in 2013, let's us draft those positions to work with for a year to see if they can play in 2014. Similar to Bush/Lamar Miller last year.

We draft BPA to stock talent but address future holes now. GREAT shape for this draft.

I love the Brent Grimes signing. If he was healthy, he would've been one of the top FA this year and would have signed hrs into the first day of free agency.

2013 MIAMI DOLPHINS SCHEDULE

September 8 at Cleveland Browns 1 pm

September 15 at Indianapolis Colts 1 pm

September 22 Atlanta Falcons 4:05 pm

September 30 at New Orleans Saints (Mon) 8:40 pm

October 6 Baltimore Ravens 1 pm

October 13 BYE

October 20 Buffalo Bills 1 pm

October 27 at New England Patriots 1 pm

October 31 Cincinnati Bengals (Thurs) 8:25 pm

November 11 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Mon) 8:40pm

November 17 San Diego Chargers 1 pm

November 24 Carolina Panthers 1 pm

December 1 at New York Jets 1 pm

December 8 at Pittsburgh Steelers 1 pm

December 15 New England Patriots 1 pm

December 22 at Buffalo Bills 1 pm

December 29 New York Jets 1 pm

The jerseys are nice but I perfer our old school look more

How do you guys feel about the possible trade for Branden Albert?

We are in talks to send one of our 2nd round picks in this year's draft to the Chiefs for Branden Albert, LT to replace Jake Long

I'm Tweeting tonight from my websites handle @DolphinsDraft for anyone that wants in. If you're from here and you reply, let me know you're NT otherwise I can't tell who's who when my mentions are rolling during all the picks.

I have a good feeling Austin or Eifert could be ours, but I suppose that would seem luxury pick type for Ireland, so I should just be happy with a pass rusher or a decent Olineman.

Also sounds like Bess could get dealt (if we get Austin :nerd: ) for a mid rounder, but not til we reach the mid rounds. (again, makes me think we do it for sure if we get Austin, don't do it if we don't get Austin, not sure)

Either way, 11 picks, the Albert trade, the Bess trade, we should be MAJOR players this weekend in what goes on.

From the list of players I mentioned in my very first post of this thread, so far Jordan is taken. Hopefully we can grab another 1 or 2 of them.

GREAT start so far getting Dion Jordan. He and Wake should be a pain in the *** for Brady and the other QB's we face this year. Upgrade at CB or S and our defense should be fantastic next season.

The picture of the new jerseys up there 
pimp.gif

I like the Jordan pick but more importantly the fact that we only gave up 2 picks to move up to 3rd overall 

I low key want the Honey Badger later in the draft though lol 

Jeff Ireland giving up ONE pick to move from 12 to the third pick overall.

The Vikings gave up 4 picks to get the 29th pick in the draft.

The Skins gave up 2 future #1's and their #2 (which was higher than ours) to get to the 2nd pick.

I expect finns to come in and say so. No matter what else comes of this draft, that was a great pull.

Well done Ireland yesterday. Gave up only 1 pick.

Bess was also traded to the Browns... no word for what yet.

Scratch that, Bess dealt for 104 and 164.

We give them Bess, 111, and 217.

Fair enough. Bess was looking at getting cut, moving up in rd 4 by 7 spots, and swapping a 7 for a 5 is solid value for a guy you were gonna cut.

DE Dion Jordan
CB Jamar Taylor
OT Dallas Thomas and CB Will Davis
OLB Jelani Jenkins and TE Dion Sims
RB Mike Gillislee and K Caleb Sturgis
S Don Jones

Speed, speed, speed.

This offseason we have improved our receiving core, our LBers, our Secondary, and even built upon our already solid Dline. This after adding a franchise QB and possibly RB last year. :pimp:

Add to that, we're adding a bunch of UDFA's as we speak, and Tyler Bray may be one of them. :smh:
We've also signed 3-4 WR's including a couple slot guys, so we're focusing on the positions we need, including OLine.

Still a chance we can add Eric Winston too, and with us trading Bess, and drafting Sturgis, we could shed even more salary meaning having more money for this year, OR next year having more cash for Free Agency.

Bottom line, the roster is getting deeper/stronger and Ireland still has us flexible to make moves where needed.

Back
Top Bottom