Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Bullock has 2 kids and another one on the way :smh: thought he was kind of a smart dude too.

Didnt know this stuff about Bullock man. Def wish him the best in the NBA

MCW has as much potential as any player in the draft though. 6'6 pg, long wingspan, great athlete and is a capable scorer. He needs to improve his handle/turnovers and jumper but I believe if he develops correctly he's a starter in this league, he'll be a mismatch most nights and will be able to guard any pg. He just didn't fit Cuse system + was forced to play zone.

He's not Jonny Flynn
Yes, he's 6'6. He's a good athlete, not great. He is a poor shooter and he doesn't have a great handle. Yea, potential, potential, potential. If I'm Orlando, or Sacramento, or Charlotte, or whoever, this isn't the guy that I'm going after in the lotto.

How did he not fit their system? Syracuse plays in transition a ton and he was in a position to break guys down in the half court and rack up those assist numbers. Defensively maybe he would have proven to be a great on ball defender but who knows.

@Esaw612 I can barely read that ****. :lol:

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 20h
Ex-Arizona guard Josiah Turner, who played in the National Basketball League of Canada this season, will be entering NBA Draft, source says.

Will he even get drafted? 2nd round?

probably tell them the marcus taylor story
grin.gif

he sells his team on final four and how every class has been to one
Yes, compare Marcus Taylor to a surefire 1st round pick, who probably goes a little higher than normal in a weak draft. I know if I was an undersized 2 guard, that's not an elite athlete I'd go when the money was at it's highest. He could definitely come back next year and play well, but I'm just not risking that. 

Grant Jerrett Declares For NBA Draft
Apr 18, 2013 11:25 AM EDT

Grant Jerrett has declared himself eligible for the NBA draft.

A 6-foot-10, 235-pound forward, Jerrett averaged 5.2 points and 3.6 rebounds in in his first and only season at Arizona.

Jerrett shot 40.5 percent from beyond the three-point arc and 81.8 percent from the free throw line.

“I would like to wish Grant well as he pursues his goal of becoming a part of the NBA,” Wildcats coach Sean Miller said in a statement. “Not only is Grant a talented player, but he is an even better person with a wonderful and supportive family. I look forward to helping him in any way that I can as he moves forward in his basketball career.”

Jerrett is expected to sign with agent Brian ****.

Via Bruce Pascoe/Arizona Daily Star

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227270/Grant-Jerrett-Declares-For-NBA-Draft

GRIII should dominate next year like the decision for him...McGary should have ran and took that money though cause if you thought Cody got picked apart bad this year, pray for Mitch.

@Esaw612 I can barely read that ****.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My bad, I didn't know how to change it. 

Anywho, I think he will go 2nd round. I know GM's will probably be hesitant because of what happened at UA and in Canada. Haven't seen him play recently, but I hope he has matured and practiced that jumper of his. Smoothest player i've ever played against.

@Esaw612 I can barely read that ****. :lol:

:lol: My bad, I didn't know how to change it. 
Anywho, I think he will go 2nd round. I know GM's will probably be hesitant because of what happened at UA and in Canada. Haven't seen him play recently, but I hope he has matured and practiced that jumper of his. Smoothest player i've ever played against.

Where at?

Played against him in middle school when he went to smedburg. To this day, I still don't know how we beat Ramon Eaton, Darius Nelson, and Josiah 
laugh.gif
 And then three times in H.S. before he transferred from Sac High. 

Back
Top Bottom