Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Not the best move to pass up the top 5 money...but lets be real here he is gonna be fine, player of the year as only a freshman after not even being a PG coming out of high school, hard worker so he should get better, and lets not act like next years draft is point guard deep...his soph season should be better

Last edited:
They say Bullock mother was still in the projects so I think that was the main reason...can't knock him for that...best of luck to him

Surprised Marcus Smart didn't declare... He would've been a top 5 pick for sure.

The draft continues to get weaker :x :lol:

seeing Allen Crabbe at the bottom of the first round in a lot of mocks, if he goes to the right team he's a steal, legit 6'6 knockdown catch and shooter. has the length and athleticism to be a good defender, I think that might be an effort thing. may need coach to shove him occasionally. perfect contributor to a team like the spurs, thunder (though I guess who's not). if he's your 3rd scoring option you probably in trouble

Tim Hardaway Jr., in.

:smh: bad decision. He shoulda stayed and developed his game more.

Kids in too much of a rush these days.

I know, I know..."Kevin ware...you gotta get your money while you can"...
It's just become a sad situation. Draft prospects so bad that anyone with a noticeable name jumps ship for a first round contract, sacrificing crucial years they can spend developing their game.

Come on b, Hardaway stayed 3 years and considering next years draft and the fact that Burke and probably McGary/GRIII are leaving why would he stay? This is as high as his draft stock gets

I guess so. I know, and honestly I can't blame him.

But it's just tough because as good as he is he's still under developed. Many times during the tourney he'd just disappear or throw up countless bricks.

You're right, his stock is at an all time high...but I can't help but to think of Austin Rivers when I see him play sometimes.

Not tryna hate, I was rooting for Michigan.

:lol: @ NT GM's / coaches really being disappointed in college juniors going pro

Tim hardaway jr stayed for the darius morris & trey burke era but he should stay for the derrick walton era to ?

Last edited:
Tim Hardaway just isn't very good, he's a poor man's Jordan Crawford, if he can get 1st round money which he has a chance of doing, its a no-brainer for him to go...

You would have a hard time convincing me he is a better prospect than PJ Hairston, BJ Young, Mykc, Archie **** even Erick Green.

Tim Hardaway just isn't very good, he's a poor man's Jordan Crawford, if he can get 1st round money which he has a chance of doing, its a no-brainer for him to go...

You would have a hard time convincing me he is a better prospect than PJ Hairston, BJ Young, Mykc, Archie **** even Erick Green.

You say that like it's a bad thing....in this draft, getting a poor man's JC would be a good selection. Let me ask you, do you think that Hairston, Young, Myck, etc. have a higher ceiling?

Last edited:
Sorry I consider a poor Jordan Crawford a bad thing...Watching Mich this year as much as I did, often felt like he just got in the way a lot of times. Don't really see how he has a niche in the league at all. He's a solid athlete and a streak shooter but those guys are a dime a dozen.

You say that like it's a bad thing....in this draft, getting a poor man's JC would be a good selection. Let me ask you, do you think that Hairston, Young, Myck, etc. have a higher ceiling?

Jordan Crawford is a horrible basketball player who does nothing that actually helps you win games, he barley deserves to be in the league so i shudder to think what poor mans jordan crawford would be.

The top of the draft5 is week but it has depth, getting a poor mans jordan crawford would be anything but a good selection it would be a disaster.

also all those guys have a higher ceiling than wack *** jordan crawford.

Last edited:
You always hype the current guys...if you think all of those guys were as good as Jordan Crawford was at Xavier well I don't know what to tell you.

I read quickly...I was thinking you wrote Jamal Crawford.

My bad. I don't disagree with anything you said about Jordan Crawford. However, I don't see Tim Hardaway Jr. as a clone.

Hardaway JR sucks. Weak handle, streaky shooter, horrible defender. Will be very fortunate to land a roster and stick.

MCW has as much potential as any player in the draft though. 6'6 pg, long wingspan, great athlete and is a capable scorer. He needs to improve his handle/turnovers and jumper but I believe if he develops correctly he's a starter in this league, he'll be a mismatch most nights and will be able to guard any pg. He just didn't fit Cuse system + was forced to play zone.

He's not Jonny Flynn

Last edited:
MCW has as much potential as any player in the draft though. 6'6 pg, long wingspan, great athlete and is a capable scorer. He needs to improve his handle/turnovers and jumper but I believe if he develops correctly he's a starter in this league, he'll be a mismatch most nights and will be able to guard any pg. He just didn't fit Cuse system + was forced to play zone.

He's not Jonny Flynn

Now there is a name I haven't heard in a while :lol:. I like MCW tho lol

I really like Adams from Pitt. I would have liked to see him stay one more year because he is still underdeveloped IMO. Let's just say his ceiling is Zaza. Is that really a bad thing?

Didn't know Bullock had a kid. I'd head to the L and get that paper if I was in his shoes too.

The NBA aint going nowhere no need to rush if hes not in a bad spot finacially, and is lebryan returning?

Back
Top Bottom