Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Reggie is wildin. We would've had a guaranteed top 5 team next year smh

Bullock is definitely not ready. I do feel he'll be a 2nd round pick since this draft sucks and I guarantee he felt some pressure to enter cause his boys all left last season.

Reggie is wildin. We would've had a guaranteed top 5 team next year smh

Man that ***** has a child, he needs to get paid. Why stay another year and come out in a much stronger draft? **** UNC chances next year he needs to look out for himself. Any and all marginal NBA talents should come out in this draft.

Last edited:
Thing is, this draft is week at the top but it has depth, KCP, McCollum 7 footers like Whithey, Steven Adams, and Dieng, high risk/reward guys like Dario Saric, Giannis Adetokunbo, Goodwin, all these guys will go post lottery most likely.

Even the second round has talent; Myck. BJ Young, Wolters, Brandon Paul. Muscala...

He could go undrafted...not a high chance, but it could happen,but then again former Mcdonalds AA, high pedigree good make up, plus he was pretty good this year, if his knee is 100 he probably goes high second.

Last edited:
Financially, probably dumb. (OK definitely)

Shocking though.

Last edited:
Shocked at Marcus Smart. Wow

Next years draft is gonna go down as GOAT

CBall next season? Craziness

The more I think about the lottery, and the development of Bismack who has had a nice last 20 games of the season and is showing some real signs of improvement I think I'd want to take Noel #1 and let him fully recover, but then that would leave us with 2 guys who aren't scorers in the frontcourt.

Next I'd wanna trade the #1, not likely gonna be all the appealing in this draft.

Or hope we fall to #3 and take Bennett. I've always loved his game and think he fits well on this roster. Regardless I know that Rich Cho will make the right decision

Jeez, Marcus Smart must really love college...hope it's worth the money he's giving up.

and if he comes back next year with the same loose handle and lack of a jumper the scouts WILL pick him apart.

Last edited:
Jeez, Marcus Smart must really love college...hope it's worth the money he's giving up.

and if he comes back next year with the same loose handle and lack of a jumper the scouts WILL pick him apart.

Does the Big 12 have enough comp to make him look bad though?

He's got a rep as a hard worker so i think he'll improve his game and it seems like he really wants to prove himself on the college level. He'll still be the 1 or 2 best point guard in the next draft anyway plus the majority of his team is coming back. Only risk is injury.

That's why I said 1 or 2 but Smart is a superior athlete and defender with more experience against high level competition. He has more potential in my opinion.

Harrison is the goods though, natural point guard, 6'5, nice handle and deep range. His brother reminds me of pre 2013 JR Smith though, never met a shot he didn't like.

Does the Big 12 have enough comp to make him look bad though?

He's got a rep as a hard worker so i think he'll improve his game and it seems like he really wants to prove himself on the college level. He'll still be the 1 or 2 best point guard in the next draft anyway plus the majority of his team is coming back. Only risk is injury.

See the Big 12 doesn't have to make him look bad, he can make himself just by the comparison to the expectations that scouts will, if you stay in college you get a year older, they want to see SERIOUS improvement\domination.

Like I said, if he comes back the that loose handle and no jumper, and he's the same player, he could fall.

I just hope he loves college and the millions he could loose is worth it.

I have no doubt he'll work on his jumper over the summer, his stroke isn't bad and as long as he continues to play the 1 his handle will improve. You are underestimating the fact that he's 6'4 210 with explosiveness at the pg position, good passer and is already a great rebounder and defender. He can post up on mostly any PG, big enough to guard any 2 as well. You just don't find guys like that and in a league with John Wall, Russell Westbrook, Derrick Rose, Jrue Holiday and Rajon Rondo, he's a major asset.

Last edited:
I have no doubt he'll work on his jumper over the summer, his stroke isn't bad and as long as he continues to play the 1 his handle will improve. You are underestimating the fact that he's 6'4 210 with explosiveness at the pg position, good passer and is already a great rebounder and defender. He can post up on mostly any PG, big enough to guard any 2 as well. You just don't find guys like that and in a league with John Wall, Russell Westbrook, Derrick Rose, Jrue Holiday and Rajon Rondo, he's a major asset.

I'm not underestimiating him as a prospect, he's battling perspective, all those improvements are alot to ask of a kid, I'm just saying for every Blake Griffen their are a bunch of projected top 3 picks who came back and their stock fell significantly.

Ask Willie Warren.

Back
Top Bottom