Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't believe this. Source?

This is the same league that controls how they dress off the court and now you mean to tell me that they're going to let Kobe put Mamba on the back of his jersey? No way
ESPN, and it'd only be for one game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...ami-heat-brooklyn-nets-wear-nicknames-jerseys
Good looking out. Cant wait to see this, and the amount of money they will make off of it. Hyperstrike jerseys
smokin.gif

Damn Brandon Jennings is food out here.
NBA's Yung Berg
eek.gif
roll.gif
Its over

Last edited:
He's getting there.

Speaking of, if Dipset really starts calling Durant "K Diggy" he deserves to be banned. Bad enough I have to read LeBreezy, but I draw the line at other nonsensical nickname.

I'll continue to refer to them by there nicknames. Go ahead and ban me, doggie.

Iggy get unwarranted hate on this board. He can virtually do everything very well except shoot the ball from the perimeter. Iggy deserved the max when he got it.

Congrats to Paul George. After seeing that 5 year - $90 million, it's safe to say we're losing in life fellas.... Does Paul deserve it? Based on potential; most definitely. Paul George is now on NBA fans radar after having last season and post season as his coming our party. The kid got "it". Rising superstar.

See that's the thing with PG that I don't get...what exactly did he do last season that suggested he has "it" and is becoming a rising superstar?

I've went on about PG on NT before but I literally don't get it. Rising superstar? SUPERSTAR? Are we lowering our standards on what a "Superstar" is? What makes him a rising superstar?

When Kobe was in his fourth year in the league, he was at 21 a game with Shaq on his team. Tracy McGrady was at 27 a game the moment he got the franchise tag in Orlando. Don't even have to speak about what guys like Melo, Wade, Bron, etc. were doing in the early "rising" portions of their career. They were doing things that suggested they were heading towards that "Superstar" route. PG? Not so much. I mean 17 a game, and 19 a game in the playoffs doesn't scream "rising superstar to me. Plus he's inconsistent.

He's a great defender, and a good offensive player. Can do multiple things. But a rising superstar? Looks more like a great piece than the latter.

Yeah, we'll have to see this upcoming season. We'll just have to wait and see.

638 posts.... What have I missed?

PG got his money from indy
I saw that. I went back and read some of the pages. Mad I missed the conversations about the top 100 list, and Dipset General is the funniest dude in this thread. K Diggy lol

:wink:

[Dipset General] P Geezy [/DipsetGeneral]

Nah, not feelin' those nicknames.

article mentions do it all but no monte? VOID
p gizzle
p giggy
Nahhhhhhh

Not bad, not bad. 8)

She's not bad at all. I can kinda see why dudes are getting her pregnant

Former USC basketball star Brynn Cameron has an eye for athletic sperm. You may recall she had a baby with NFL QB Matt Leinart. Well guess whose baby she just had ... that would be Clippers superstar Blake Griffin!

TMZ has learned ... Brynn and Blake are now the proud parents of Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin, who was born August 1st. The birth certificate lists Brynn as the mother and Blake Austin Griffin as the daddy.

As for the child she had with her baby daddy Matt, 6-year-old Cole lives primarily with her and we're told she's getting a boatload of child support -- we know she was getting $15k a month.

Brynn and Blake were dating, and apparently it went well for a while -- or for at least one night. And, we just found out ... Brynn and Blake are NO LONGER TOGETHER.

Let's just say ... in the baby daddy sweepstakes, Brynn is a Hall of Famer.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/blake-griffin-brynn-cameron-matt-leinart-baby-birth/#ixzz2fovMIz20
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

she def won...prbly get 20k a month from BG & then sit pretti on 35K a month 34k of it prbly going to HER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom