Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat jersey with "King James" on the back will be copped x5 if they go on sale.

One over my mantle, one to rock, one on ice, one for my unborn son, and one as a pillow case.

:pimp:

semi srs :nerd:

miami-heat3lebreezy6-12230.jpg

oklahoma-city-thunder1kdiggy35-9001.jpg

:rofl:

Its an immovable object, he will die with that hairline. He can walk into any barber in the world and ask for a shapeup and walk out with complete confidence that it wont be messed up, if there ever a barber who couldnt shape Paul George up correctly they should have their hands removed. Its the Apex of hairlines.

:rofl: :rofl:

nickname jerseys is the most :pimp:hat:pimp:hat thing the nba has done in a while. I always thought it was fly when isiah thomas had his full name on his jersey or george gervin had "ice" written on his back.

dead @ pg's hairline :lol:
yall are some got damn fools :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Don't see why you guys like Paul George's hairline so much. It's too low..
Its an immovable object, he will die with that hairline. He can walk into any barber in the world and ask for a shapeup and walk out with complete confidence that it wont be messed up, if there ever a barber who couldnt shape Paul George up correctly they should have their hands removed. Its the Apex of hairlines.

:rofl:

Paul georges lineup is the equivalent of that jamie foxx doctored joint. I don't even know that son even has eyebrows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom