Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder with the nicknames on the jersey when Miami plays the Nets will they let Andrei Kirelenko wear AK 47 on the back of his jersey????

Rondo may not return until December

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4706906/cs-expect-in-season-return-for-rondo

You guys think he'll get traded come trade deadline? I think he'll be a great fit with GSW, Curry won't have to worry about handling the ball. All he has to do is catch and shoot, come off screens, spot-up, etc. It will be a small backcourt but Rondo can defend so it shouldn't be major problem. Also, I think Atlanta and Detroit should consider him if he becomes available. A core of Rondo/Smith/Drummond or Rondo/Millsap/Horford is definitely interesting..

Last edited:
i browse this thread furiously searching for dipset general's daily quote compilations

can't wait for his next set of bangerz

How dare you say anything about D.Rose :lol:

any & everyone can say whatever slick ish they want but when money gets into the convo dudes log off or act like they never seen the post ...aka just trollin noting to see here wont stand behind my bs just tryina rustle jimmies stop being so serious yadda yadda yadda

what team are you a fan of again clownboi & are you going to View media item 496228
other wise in my juicy j voice "hatin N STOP IT"

fam is gonna cook & you will fall back & prbly stop posting

$20

Clippers will have a better record than the Bulls.

Blake will average more than Derrick Rose

If the ASG was based on stats I would put money that he wouldn't be a selection.

I can't wait to see Derrick Rose struggle this season, you can tell by his actions last season he's soft. Sitting out a whole season because his soft *** wasn't "mentally ready" get out of here. Chief Keef is rolling in his grave..

Last edited:
$20

a twenty...gas money

yeah i guess kid ...i spend more than that on daily loud.... definition of a cop out bet ...ill take it ,all of it

continue your troll capping im positive when you lose the convo will be how $20 is nothing & you thought i wasnt srs & dont have paypal or some bull

Blake will average more than Derrick Rose

If the ASG was based on stats I would put money that he wouldn't be a selection.

I can't wait to see Derrick Rose struggle this season, you can tell by his actions last season he's soft. Sitting out a whole season because his soft *** wasn't "mentally ready" get out of here. Chief Keef is rolling in his grave..

:nthat:

careful you know how his groupies here can get

View media item 589646

$20

a twenty...gas money

yeah i guess kid ...i spend more than that on daily loud.... definition of a cop out bet ...ill take it ,all of it

continue your troll capping im positive when you lose the convo will be how $20 is nothing & you thought i wasnt srs & dont have paypal or some bull

What is your life about?

Man shut the hell up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom