Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20

a twenty...gas money

yeah i guess kid ...i spend more than that on daily loud.... definition of a cop out bet ...ill take it ,all of it

continue your troll capping im positive when you lose the convo will be how $20 is nothing & you thought i wasnt srs & dont have paypal or some bull

What is your life about?

Man shut the hell up

my life is about my family ... the bolded part is showing how petty this "bet" is to me

when i bet someone it has weight not petty bucks

just cut it out kid & think of your excuse for next march now cuz you will def need it

whoever rep'ed him is need to be slapped too

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think she's Jordan Cameron's (Browns) sister.

correct, I wonder if him and Blake are still best buds. RIP Teddy Bridgewater, she coming for you. 

Yup I was about to post that they were saying that on the sports talk radio this morning too that he is her brother. Those baby boys about to have some athletic genes for sure. She about to be bringing in 30-40k/month in child support with a brother as one of the brightest up coming TE in the league :x :smh:

My man Coldcity spends way too much time in his feelings when it comes to D Rose.

Talmbout "I live for my family". Niggga this is NT S&T. OF COURSE we're gonna make fun of players, unless Derrick is one of your children, I promise it will be aight

fam asked what is your life about & i answered straight

all of that was attempting to get a real bet out of him because $20 is nothing... i was waiting on a sig/avy & or sn bet

just b happy they paid PG & pray he doesnt settle solarius

rose will cook i aint worried bout that....the stale jokes & lame banter is what gets me

Last edited:
But why does it get you riled up?

Do you even know dude?

You think he gets mad if some body was making stale jokes about you?

And lets not act like this is the first time you caught feelings when someone told a DRose joke. Either he backs it up on the court or he doesnt.

Dude doesnt need you to cape up and defend his honor

:rofl:

But why does it get you riled up?

Do you even know dude?

You think he gets mad if some body was making stale jokes about you?

And lets not act like this is the first time you caught feelings when someone told a DRose joke. Either he backs it up on the court or he doesnt.

Dude doesnt need you to cape up and defend his honor

:rofl:

you taking a bak n forth between me n the troll a lil serious solarius ....running banter.... i aint got no cape im stating facts

i aint scooping up 2nd's making it a meal bro

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Don't see why you guys like Paul George's hairline so much. It's too low..
Its an immovable object, he will die with that hairline. He can walk into any barber in the world and ask for a shapeup and walk out with complete confidence that it wont be messed up, if there ever a barber who couldnt shape Paul George up correctly they should have their hands removed. Its the Apex of hairlines.

:lol:

"The Apex of hairlines" :rofl:

:lol:

Other than Dipset General who calls Lebron "Lebreezy"?

Rondo may not return until December

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4706906/cs-expect-in-season-return-for-rondo

You guys think he'll get traded come trade deadline? I think he'll be a great fit with GSW, Curry won't have to worry about handling the ball. All he has to do is catch and shoot, come off screens, spot-up, etc. It will be a small backcourt but Rondo can defend so it shouldn't be major problem. Also, I think Atlanta and Detroit should consider him if he becomes available. A core of Rondo/Smith/Drummond or Rondo/Millsap/Horford is definitely interesting..

Rondo to Golden State? :lol:
Rondo to Detroit? :lol:

Do you live under a rock or are you a ******?
Serious question.

Last edited:
Blake's future self should have jumped in the Optima and told him that team raw life will cause him to go broke and live in a shoe with John, Damien and that boy Jrue.
I came in here to make a Uvo joke, glad to see it was already handled.

Were you assigned to cover the Nets or did you just chose team?

I'm asking because most of your write-ups have been about them
They got assigned to him if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
$20

a twenty...gas money

yeah i guess kid ...i spend more than that on daily loud.... definition of a cop out bet ...ill take it ,all of it

continue your troll capping im positive when you lose the convo will be how $20 is nothing & you thought i wasnt srs & dont have paypal or some bull

What is your life about?

Man shut the hell up

my life is about my family ... the bolded part is showing how petty this "bet" is to me

when i bet someone it has weight not petty bucks

just cut it out kid & think of your excuse for next march now cuz you will def need it

whoever rep'ed him is need to be slapped too

No way in hell dude is around come March 14', Clippers fans fold quicker than Griffin when he see's a PF not named Pau Gasol in the playoffs.
Mjshoefanatic is the only one that hangs around, but even he used to drop those outlandish statements until he got served with that slice of humble pie last year, dude been humble ever since.

For the record...

D.Rose >>>>>> C.Paul

Rondo to Golden State?
laugh.gif

Rondo to Detroit?
laugh.gif

Do you live under a rock or are you a ******?
Serious question.
Lol, all I'm saying is he fits great with Curry. A core of Rondo/Smith/Drummond can carry the team to playoffs. They might have to give up Monroe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom