Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, that's relevant as to who's currently better as we head into the 2013-2014 season. 
laugh.gif

If you want to judge a player on 3 bad games 2 seasons ago, go ahead I guess.
lol isnt that what everbody did with bron? or do differnt rules apply?

I've been saying for thee longest that indiana would be unbelievably good with rondo of cp. Since one is locked down, it seems like common sense for rondo to go to indiana. The talent in that starting lineup would be amazing. The Celtics are going to be bobcat clones this year. Even if they land Wiggins it's not like they will be contenders immediately. Indiana is a championship caliber team right now. George hill is not good enough at pg to lead a team to the finals, rondo is tho plus he's been there twice. There's got to be people in his camp putting that in his ear.
Midas well throw Lebron kd and harden in there too

Love it D Wade, Love it KD :pimp: :pimp:

I do think Wade is kind of slept on to a degree now. On a team with Bosh and Lebron he still put up 22 a game and shot an astounding 52% from the field. That's impressive considering that he wasn't healthy. Is Harden the better player now? I mean I guess, but as i've said about Harden before, he has to do it for a longer period of time. D Wade has performed at the highest of levels, and has one of the highest finals scoring averages ever. Harden hasn't even gotten a playoff round win yet.

That's no knock on him, he's only 24 and appears headed for great things. But what Wade has done in his career is extraordinary, and I don't know if Harden will ever get to that point.

Love it D Wade, Love it KD :pimp: :pimp:

I do think Wade is kind of slept on to a degree now. On a team with Bosh and Lebron he still put up 22 a game and shot an astounding 52% from the field. That's impressive considering that he wasn't healthy. Is Harden the better player now? I mean I guess, but as i've said about Harden before, he has to do it for a longer period of time. D Wade has performed at the highest of levels, and has one of the highest finals scoring averages ever. Harden hasn't even gotten a playoff round win yet.

That's no knock on him, he's only 24 and appears headed for great things. But what Wade has done in his career is extraordinary, and I don't know if Harden will ever get to that point.

I dont think anybody is saying he has a better body of work. But I look at it as show me what youve done recently. Wade's not bad, but I wouldnt take him over a lot of people if I was building a team.

I also find it funny how people were throwing the fact that Wade has rings out there on twitter, yet Lebron didnt for how many years and he was still the best player in the league.

Last edited:
Wade is like a sleeping giant, he still has it, he only releases the fury when provoked. In his prime I honestly felt like he was a top 2 player, under kobe at that time.

its not worth it, dude is the miami heat version of acbboys
If wade would have had a bad regular season then it would make sense. Wade had a another great regular season shooting a career high fg% you guys are ranking him based off his post season which he was injuried in.

Look I'm not saying it's a huge gap by any means. Their production was similar last year, but Harden did it for 78 games at 38 minutes a night. Wade just can't do that anymore and I feel like that has to count for something.

Last edited:

Look I'm not saying it's a huge gap by any means. Their production was similar last year, but Harden did it for 78 games at 38 minutes a night. Wade just can't do that anymore and I feel like that has to count for something.
Difference is Wade doesn't HAVE to. Harden has to.

Wade > Harden anyday

But if Wade did HAVE to, I don't believe he's capable of that at this point. I'm gonna need to see him stay healthy for a full season and prove otherwise because he hasn't done that the past 2 seasons.

Difference is Wade doesn't HAVE to. Harden has to.

Wade > Harden anyday

I'm a Wade stan b. But I dont know anymore. Wade gotta show me something this season

I guess the nickname thing is going to be league wide for one game.
It would definitely be cool to see shuttlesworth on the back of a jersey.
I'm pretty sure bron would use king James.
Wade would probably use wow, even tho its not cool, it's better than "D. WADE" on the back.
"the truth" would look pretty cool for pp.
JR Swish :pimp:
Born ready :pimp:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were allowed to put their twitter handles on the back at some point.

Wade shouldn't have even responded to this and Carmelo doesn't belong on that list.

:lol: @ the look on KD's face when they mention Wade, though.

Also, if Rose isn't on there, I don't think Kobe should be, but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny how last season people were putting current wade over current kobe...now wade isnt even better than current harden. lol

The way KD said it in the vid was just disrespectful. Dude started shaking his head when he heard wades name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom