Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kd said wade with NO hesitation :lol: wow. If anything, Howard should not be listed. Interesting how there are 3 sets of teammates on the list.

Last edited:
ehh he was asked a question and answered it. his opinion

if anyone wade's the one who looks like a jackhole by writing his rant on a piece of paper, taking a photo and instagramming it

why even reply to something like that?

If anyone doesnt belong on that list.. Its Carmelo

I think this is a Gatorade swindle :lol:.. Considering his facial expression and how fast he said Wade :lol: :rofl:

i browse this thread furiously searching for dipset general's daily quote compilations

can't wait for his next set of bangerz

:lol: :smokin

+

Lettuce be cereal... In 2013, Dwyane isn't a top 10 player. The question was "in 2013, who are the top 10 players in the NBA?" Dwyane was listed and that is in fact, false. Body of work was not the question. James Harden RIGHT NOW is a better ball player than Dwyane. How many countless nights have we been asking ourselves "What the funk is Dwyane doing out there?! :x " Wade stays turning over the rock. Ever since LeBreezy came to town, along wit' Bosh... Dwyane has had a real tough time adjusting. Top 11-15 player? Of course. But, to sit here as a true Dwyane Wade fan, son had fallen off HEAVY. You have to game plan on how to stop Harden, if your the opposing coaching staff.

You can sag off Dwyane Wade now in 2013 and dare him to shoot perimeter shots. Damn injuries are killing Dwyane and his brand.

I call him "D-Wizzy" by the way. 8)

Wade > Harden
Not even a debate. Wade is a great player plays with a lot of heart don't think y'all notice that.

sag off of wade and dare him to shoot? out of all the guards TP has the better FG%, and wade has the best FG% out of all the SG.. and thats the wade that wasnt even fully healthy...
harden averages 4 more points a game and he is the main option..

Probably superman, and shaq would be being interviewed about it somewhere looking pissed.
Durant would probably have durantula. Westbrook doesn't really have a nickname. Melo would prolly just use that. I'm willing to bet drose would use drose.

Drose might use "Pooh"

Henzo got the best avatar of all time :smokin

I like the back and forth btw wade and kd...looking forward to their first matchup

Last edited:
Wade isnt a Top 10 player anymore. Even though I think this thing b/t Wade and KD is some sort of marketing tool, James Harden really should be on that list.

SI listed Blake Griffin a Top 20 player, based on what exactly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom