Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be awesome if Adam Silver changed the rules before the draft next year and give the lottery team with the eat record the best chance of winning. The idea of tanking is as pathetic as flopping, disgraceful. At least reapect your fans enough to put up an effort so they feel they get their moneys worth. The first pick isn't even guaranteed.
That's why we have a lottery.  The worst team never wins, ala Celtics who tanked the Oden/Durant draft.  That's why I don't get why people complain about the lottery system.

:rollin at him tagging those strippers (well, assuming the others not named Maliah Michel are strippers)

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the Warriors are prepared to offer the Lakers Bogut + their choice of Barnes or Klay for Dwight. Now would you do that trade if you were the Lakers? I sure as hell would...and seeing as how Kobe and Barnes are real close, I'd watch out for that one if this drags out a lil longer. Nash-Kobe-Barnes-Pau-Bogut could legitimately contend for the next two years or so til Kobe and Nash retire.

I read somewhere that the Warriors are prepared to offer the Lakers Bogut + their choice of Barnes or Klay for Dwight. Now would you do that trade if you were the Lakers? I sure as hell would...and seeing as how Kobe and Barnes are real close, I'd watch out for that one if this drags out a lil longer. Nash-Kobe-Barnes-Pau-Bogut could legitimately contend for the next two years or so til Kobe and Nash retire.
if it the trade happen barnes is coming off the bench plus u really cant judge his game after one season.

Realistically Barnes makes more since because he would get to start, I'd assume they amnesty MWP since he opted in or he is regulated to the bench. Bogut's deal is only on the books for next year so it wouldn't interfere with the 2014-2015 nuclear option of just throwing cash at the prospective FAs those years (Bron, Melo, Love, etc.) Barnes had a great unexpected 1st year and would be a nice consolation prize if Dwight walks.

That being said, I truly believe Dwight is staying and if he does leaves it's going to be to the Rockets not the Warriors so it doesn't even matter.

Last edited:
Slim Thugga
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Not feeling so optimistic as I was 24hrs ago. The battered Houston sports fan in me is expecting the worst.

Last edited:
Only two people affiliated with the NBA troll as good as or better than Dwight Howard...YoloBynum and the Angel of $tern. He's just eating up all this attention.

rockets just need to dump lin

then again parsons might be heartbroken and play like pau when he found out shannon brown was smashing his girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom