Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Seymore CAKE" url="/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/20880#post_18813523"][quote name="VICTOR PAGE" url="/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/20880_20#post_18813498"]Here come the Rose jokes...
[quote name="ReggieKILLER" url="/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/20880_20#post_18813499"]dude about to crumple like toilet paper when he sees that Bron Bron/Paul George defense.[/quote]Indeed. :pimp:[/quote]6%That ain't just his test scores either, that's the fg% he shot when LeBron guarded him in the ECFs[/quote]

Y9VUKid.gif

Amare is done. Knicks will dump immediately. Damaged goods. He would be a serviceable big off the bench when somewhat healthy for a team.

The whole world is gonna watch that Heat Vs Bulls opening night. Get ready for a record setting ratings.

I'm not paying $216 for League Pass! :x

Detroit has the talent to be a late playoff seed in the East, 7/8 seed.

Jennings, Smith, Monroe, Dre. That's enough in a weak EC.

Jennings and Smith do have awful shot selection. 7/20 nights. Smoove on the perimeter is a nightmare. His true position is PF.

not a bad team to run though so could be true

we see how the nets can run with them all these players born in the 70s :rofl:

Last edited:
Man if 1/2 those dunkers knew how to play ball and didn't carry and travel everytime they dribbled, we wouldn't be having this conversation...

exactly, 98% of those dudes cant ball. all they do is practice dunks.

let me know when any of dudes can ball and i mean really ball.

NBA players have other things to worry about other than freakin practicing ridiculous dunks that they wont even do in game and adds nothing to their game.

slam dunk contest is and has been garbage since the late 90s

it aint coming back.

Courtesy of YBD, here's a real pic of the Clippers new light blue, sleeved jerseys. [ATTACHMENT=4701]500x1000px-LL-dd78f166_clippersblue.jpg (64k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Still like the colors. Still hate the sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom