Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OJ WILL BE AN ALL-STAR THIS YEAR
He will not. He'll be one dude getting buckets (sort of) on a bum *** team going nowhere. Pump ya brakes 
laugh.gif

OJ WILL BE AN ALL-STAR THIS YEAR

In a perfect world, OJ puts up 22 5 and 5 through the first half of the season, the Bucks are in the 6th-8th spot by all star break, and OJ gets that ASG nod :pimp: :pimp:

In all actuality though, I honestly believe he'll be around 20 a game (19 3 and 4) and they'll be in the cellar of the conference :smh:

I wonder how big of a cheese they made Lebron on the game since he has improved his jumper? 
laugh.gif

shoeking, henz0 and me are still on Team Juice. :lol:

And speaking of the Bucks, holy wingspan.

View media item 597926
no homer, but I think the Thunder frontcourt wingspans are longer.
Perkins is 7'6.5, Durant is 7'5, Ibaka is 7'4. Then the starting 2 guard Thabo Sefolosha (7;2) , and Reggie Jackson (7'0) could make a 35ft+ of arms lineup, along with Nick Collison (7'1), Hasheem Thabeet (7'6), Jeremy Lamb (7'1), Perry Jones III (7'2), Stephen Adams (7'4), Grant Jarrett (7'2) , complete the 7'0 wingspan club on the Thunder and Andre Roberson missed the cut by 1 inch.

Hey_

shoeking, henz0 and me are still on Team Juice. :lol:

And speaking of the Bucks, holy wingspan.

View media item 597926
no homer, but I think the Thunder frontcourt wingspans are longer.
Perkins is 7'6.5, Durant is 7'5, Ibaka is 7'4. Then the starting 2 guard Thabo Sefolosha (7;2) , and Reggie Jackson (7'0) could make a 35ft+ of arms lineup, along with Nick Collison (7'1), Hasheem Thabeet (7'6), Jeremy Lamb (7'1), Perry Jones III (7'2), Stephen Adams (7'4), Grant Jarrett (7'2) , complete the 7'0 wingspan club on the Thunder and Andre Roberson missed the cut by 1 inch.

:lol:

My brother and I like to joke that wingspan is all that matters to Presti.

Hope they put those wingspans to use this season,

no over helping one pass away from a sharp shooter on the perimter...:smh:

Julius F. Wrek

It literally is, he has admitted as much himself. It's how I knew we weren't getting Olynyk (he's not Vitruvian)

Yo Cavs fans...I wanna see the Cavs, Kyrie and Bynum do great things this year and beyond but don't get hyped about him acting excited to be there in interviews and ****. Last year around this time he was saying he wanted to make Philly his home for the rest of his career.

And for those talking about big names in the dunk contest....I think you can count on Wiggins and Aaron Gordon being in it atleast their rookie season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom