Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably should have moved Monroe for Rondo, instead of signing BJ.

Rondo
Shooter
Shooter
Jsmoove
Andre

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Yeah, I don't really care what OJ does, especially now that he's on the Bucks (which I completely forgot until I saw that pic), but I admire your loyalty to him.

Aye man, I'm a fan of his so, you know :lol:

I legit am a fan of his. I'm not like duranged or anything, he's a cool 15-18ppg 2 guard in the L who occasionally has great shooting nights. And he's a decent playmaker. That's probably the extent of it. In the grand scheme of things, he's probably underachieved in the L (so far, he's still only 26. In theory he could excel in Milwaukee these next few years. I hope so) but so what. I'm genuinely a fan of his and root for him. Been that way since Huntington senior year.

I was the same way with Glen Rice when he was with the Lakers :lol:

he can ball all he wants but no one is gonna know about it other than people who live in Milwaukee :lol:

why do i feel like he said this last year :lol:

Because he did :lol: :smh:

This time may be different though. Literally he's the only one on that squad that can really create something offensively for himself. Individually, this make up is the best for him. Kind of like his rookie year in Memphis. Bad team, no pressure. Might be the year he puts up 20 a game, and a bunch of other empty stats to go along with those 30 wins :smh:

I can't believe i'm really talking about the bucks man :lol:

Last edited:
He can pull it off as a #1 option same with rudy rainbow

Possibly. He's like by default the number 1 option on that team and that team is going nowhere, which means no pressure. OJ becomes so pedestrian when he's playing with talent, or on a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom