Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Bosh had a pretty funny cameo on Parks and Rec last night

tumblr_mu5btoki8c1qb5u24o1_400.gif

tumblr_mu5btoki8c1qb5u24o2_400.gif

tumblr_mu5btoki8c1qb5u24o3_400.gif

tumblr_mu5btoki8c1qb5u24o4_400.gif

Your original statement was a joke...

You used his body from rookie year, 10 years ago, as a reference.
Then you backdoor that joke of a claim with, "he doesn't go hard at the gym" like you've worked out with him before in the past, stop hoping on everybodies else's opinion containing logic as if it's adding some sort of validity to yours... bird a*s n_.

Yea I used that to show the difference leanness, still not understanding how that's so far fetched but you obviously in your feelings too.

"Bird *** n"

Look at you talking tough on the Internet :lol:

But I'm the immature one, you right.

Big O was the truth. Aside from his famous triple double season, he had seasons where he averaged...

30, 10, 9.7

28, 9.5, 10

31, 11, 9.5

30, 11, 9

Kareem sounded bitter with the timing of his comments... but he's also right.

You can argue Hakeem has better moves or is a better teacher than Kareem. But this is Dwight Howard, the king of the limited post game... he's not really in a position to say "this guy fits my game, this guy doesn't." He can use anything at this point.

Kareem sounded bitter with the timing of his comments... but he's also right.

You can argue Hakeem has better moves or is a better teacher than Kareem. But this is Dwight Howard, the king of the limited post game... he's not really in a position to say "this guy fits my game, this guy doesn't." He can use anything at this point.

So he should take advice from everyone?

He has a limited amount of time. He's working with Hakeem already. He probably has his own trainers. He has to keep lifting and staying in shape. He needs to work on free throws. He has to rest his body. Sure, in theory, you want the guy working on his post game 24/7 but that's not how it works.

You guys need to understand, Dwight is undersized compared to true 7 footers AND he doesn't have great touch. He's never going to be a monster in the post. He's still pretty damn good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom