Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason why Steven Adams isn't better than Perkins already right now. With him and Ibaka in the paint, it's effectively been shut down. Granted, this is Fenerbache but his athleticism is far superior and far surpasses the "he can set screens" level of contribution Perkins gives us

Last edited:
No reason why Steven Adams isn't better than Perkins already right now. With him and Ibaka in the paint, it's effectively been shut down. Granted, this is Fennerbeucher but his athleticism is far superior and far surpasses the "he can set screens" level of contribution Perkins gives us

I was waiting for the Adams endorsement from you. But you can't replace those Perkins scowls

He's a big dude. He has scored a few buckets in the paint that Perkins would have certainly fumbled out of bounds or just tricked off (let's not forget his 16.7%fg performance against the Grizzlies) and Adams has been active enough to shut down pick and roll guards then get back to his man in time, fronting the post and getting back around, all the things Boston Perk could do but OKC Perk fails at.

Euro teams cockblocking fastbreaks :rolleyes

is Rose playing? :lol:

Nah, he's gonna sit this season out too...just to make sure.

tumblr_mhg883zO3l1r1u85fo1_400.gif

Rose is gonna tear it up from day one... he's pretty much foaming at the mouth to get out there...

Also, Thabo would be a MVP in Euroleague... He was ballin 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Durant shoots the type of shots I shoot in warmups just ******g around. If only I was 6'10 and could shoot stepback one footed fadeaways.

Good luck with Jeremy Lamb as your newest replacement to Harden. Gooooood luck....is all I'm gonna say.

For someone that was considered not an elite athlete coming out of college...KD sure do put alot of ****** on posters

Steven Adams was a similar evaluation to Andre Drummond I just think he's too big and too mobile to not be a effective p0layer in the NBA at some point.

You just need to teach him how to play basketball, put him in the D-League if they aren't going to play him.

For someone that was considered not an elite athlete coming out of college...KD sure do put alot of ****** on posters

Watching him at Montrose and Texas he wasn't as athletic as he is now.

He started really wilding out last year. Dudes arms are so long that if he gets even a decent jump its curtains. He's starting to use it on defense too which I knew would come with time, can't wait to see him be elite on both sides of the ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom