Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching a nuggets/clippers preseason game a few years ago. never seen guys moving so fast in an nba game. guys aren't pacing themselves in preseason, they are going hard to get in shape.

also probably had something to do with arron afflalo being out there :lol:. dude is always on turbo playing like his life is on the line

If you dudes are not excited for some form of nba then obviously you weren't hungry for basketball this offseason

I remember watching a nuggets/clippers preseason game a few years ago. never seen guys moving so fast in an nba game. guys aren't pacing themselves in preseason, they are going hard to get in shape.

also probably had something to do with arron afflalo being out there :lol:. dude is always on turbo playing like his life is on the line

There's also guys playing for roster spots, so they're going hard.

I'm gonna DVR all the games on NBATV tomorrow but I'm sure I'll only watch the first 10 or so minutes of each before they get real sloppy and feature a bunch of D-Leaguers.

Preseason ball is good to see how well ya bench players will work together.

Y'all don't remember this Melo commercial?! He was definitely chubby..

Bulls coaching staff will probably only let derrick play the first quarter and sit him out for the night.

I'm out y'all. Gotta wake up early for OKC Vs Euroteam preseason game. Dueces.

Rose going to be all NBA 2nd team 21 4 and 7 48%FG 35%3PT

Bulls number 2 in the east

Last edited:
I see him averaging that range over the second half of the season maybe, it will take time for him to get back to where he was MVP year. I'm interested in how much he's improved his shooting though with all this time off as he already was getting there.

I can watch preseason basketball over preseason football any day of the week. But I just love the game of basketball...I watch international ball too...can't wait for the Spanish and Australian leagues to start next week. Philippine is probably the most entertaining league out even though their players aren't good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom