Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if kobe is back in time of the opener, im sure d'antoni is gonna use him as a spark off the bench
And start who at the other wing spot? Wes Johnson or Xavier Henry? Or Shawne Williams? 

laugh.gif

I can't see that.

Last edited:
Im so confused by the pelicans choices you have Eric, Jrue, Tyreke, Austin, and Anthony Morrow..... where are the minutes going to come from.... I think jrue was a terrible pickup, I guess I understand tyreke he can play either 1 or 2 and come off the bench for good points.

How is jrue a terrible pickup, hes a top 10 pg, i think they signed tyreke because eg is gone by trade deadline

How is jrue a terrible pickup, hes a top 10 pg, i think they signed tyreke because eg is gone by trade deadline

rose, cp3, westbrook, rondo, TP, kyrie, wall, derron, curry, TY, Lillard, Conley (no particular order)..... he not better than them im not even sure he the best pg on his own team

I could argue adding two other players above him who played on terrible teams .... we all know that all star choice was by default

You can definitely make the argument that Jrue Holiday is better than Lillard, and Lawson. 

Last edited:
rose, cp3, westbrook, rondo, TP, kyrie, wall, derron, curry, TY, Lillard, Conley (no particular order)..... he not better than them im not even sure he the best pg on his own team

I could argue adding two other players above him who played on terrible teams .... we all know that all star choice was by default

This is disrespectful to jrue, not even the best pg on his own team smh, he avg 18 & 8 with thadd young as his best teammate, just say you never watched him play instead of just throwing out names like conley, lawson, and someone who only played one season smh

numbers arent everything

would take Lawson and Lillard over him all day. dont like his game at all either.

no way in hell am I taking Ty Lawson over Jrue Holiday 
roll.gif

And unless you're Bron, or MJ, 1 year of work aint getting you into my top 10.

meh i like Lawson more, have i seen both play every game? nah, not even close but i like lawson better.

never cared for the way Holiday played or what ive seen from him.

we all have our opinions.

I rank him higher than Lawson but hes definitely better than Conley for sure.

Finally D Rose is back and the jokes can stop.

My man Jimmy Butler looking like an Arch Rivals character 
laugh.gif

meh i like Lawson more, have i seen both play every game? nah, not even close but i like lawson better.

never cared for the way Holiday played or what ive seen from him.

we all have our opinions.
You have an opinion on EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom