Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I was waiting for video after a NT'er said Bev took it from him thrice in the fourth. I love watching he & Bradley get after it on D. I remember he was in Miami's camp during Bron's first year there. Only reason he didn't stick was cause he couldn't stretch the floor at all. Glad to see he's found a role in the league.

in what world is jrue better than Lillard what are you watching to say that, dont even think thats a debate...... and I def trust lawson with my team more than jrue

Patrick Beverley does that to just about everybody. He plays all out defense almost full court in a league that not very many people still play hard defense in. Jrue has always been a lil careless with the ball. If he didn't lead the league in turnovers last year I'm sure he was pretty close. Jrue doesn't have the best vision in the world though and might have been the third best passer in his own starting lineup (Turner and Hawes). He can score in a ton of ways though, has a pretty strong body and can take smaller players in the post and has a very good shooting stroke from all over the court. On the defensive end you never know what to expect with Jrue....some nights he'll be a lockdown defender on a really good player and other nights he'll be food to some scrub. His on/off attitude was what I always hated about him as a Sixer.

meh i like Lawson more, have i seen both play every game? nah, not even close but i like lawson better.

never cared for the way Holiday played or what ive seen from him.

we all have our opinions.
You can't explain why because your trolling

Jrue Holiday - 17.7ppg 4.2rpg 8.0apg
Ty Lawson - 16.7ppg 2.7rpg 6.9apg

Just their averages last year but Holiday aint eem that bad at what yall making it to sound like.
i think because he was the first option on the east  is why his numbers look like that. Lets see how he do in the west not being the first option

After watching that Beverley film -- he looks like a guy who is tired of playing overseas and wants to stay in the league by ANY means necessary. Defense on the ball is not seen like this in the preseason very often. I like it tbh....

Just watched it again, liked the excitement of Beverley and Harden on the bench -- seeing defense like this gets me going and I 'm not even a Rockets fan...disrupts the opposing teams offensive rhythm..

Last edited:
Im kinda sad, d rose jokes had a good run... We had a good 2 years fellas... Pour out a lil liquor in muscle memory of d rose jokes

Zyzz said prime Dwight was trash on defense. He knows like 3 words to describe players.

funny how when i make really good posts about basketball (which i do make at times during the season) no one quotes them or mentions them. But soon as i make an outlandish post that most think is stupid everyone calls me out for it.

cant win on NT these days :lol:

funny how when i make really good posts about basketball (which i do make at times during the season) no one quotes them or mentions them. But soon as i make an outlandish post that most think is stupid everyone calls me out for it.

cant win on NT these days
laugh.gif
So you admit to purposely making outlandish posts? Thanks for proving my point troll

purposely? no

i express my own opinions and you guys call me a troll and think im doing it to rustle some jimmies or something.

The LeBron ring jokes were funny but I was really happy to see win.

The Rose jokes were funny but its great to see him healthy.

So its onto Melo or Durant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom