Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL at Philly having their starters in right now to eek out this win against Bilbao

edit: Well that was a strange ending. I don't know why they fouled on purpose with the score tied and no fouls to give, like they didn't trust they could play defense for 6 seconds and give themselves a chance in ot.

Last edited:

I love those two 
smile.gif

eek.gif
The Return!
happy.gif

Damn Houston fans arent even excited for this team ....so many empty seats :x
Good Luck to Dwight though

It's preseason.

And i believe their season ticket sales went up 20% the same day he signed. Not sure what they are now.

Do teams even sell well in Preseason?

I'd only go to a preseason game if the Wiz had like Lebron, KD and Kyrie or something like that playing for the first time

Teams charge the same for preseason tickets as regular season tickets, so it's not at all worth it. Season ticket holders who have them because they're part of the package though, just give them to a friend or better yet a female and let them feel like they owe you. If your team made the playoffs last season, maybe seeing them again for the first time since is worth something or first look at a new star.

C.J. McCollum Breaks Foot
Oct 06, 2013 2:54 AM EDT

C.J. McCollum suffered a broken foot in Saturday's practice and will need surgery.

The injury is identical to the one McCollum suffered in January, during his senior year at Lehigh.

McCollum was the 10th overall pick by the Portland Trail Blazers.

Why did they draft a player with injury issues? IDK

Rockets looked ready last night to make noise in the West, this upcoming season. Dwight lost weight, I see.

Derrick took a couple hard falls but got right back up. Good to see that and him finishing. I don't think he took a jumpshot last night though.

Xavier Henry is alright but Swaggy P is nice. Hope he can go under Kobe's wing and get some of that competitive fire and IQ up to par. Sixers are done. They really had Evan, Thadeus and Spencer in the waning moments of the game.

OKC will coast through the regular season with high seeding. Jeremy Lamb still gon be on the pine all season. :lol:

Jrue is nice. Ty is nice and Lillard is nice. Jrue is the best outta those three and is defintely a top 10 PG in the game: no doubt. I dunno if Ty or Lillard are though.

That first post move in the Dwight video looked pretty good. And the Rockets sorely need a jersey design change, them ***** are boring as hell.

It great news to hear that BB3 is wiser and grew an inch over the summer. From the WP website: Now 20, Beal proudly stated that he might be a "legit" 6 feet 5 after growing an inch in the offseason. He then lowered his head, kicked the hardwood and smiled before adding, "I don’t have any facial hair, though."

I thought he looked a little taller in the media day pics...

LINK

Rockets looked ready last night to make noise in the West, this upcoming season. Dwight lost weight, I see.

Derrick took a couple hard falls but got right back up. Good to see that and him finishing. I don't think he took a jumpshot last night though.

Xavier Henry is alright but Swaggy P is nice. Hope he can go under Kobe's wing and get some of that competitive fire and IQ up to par. Sixers are done. They really had Evan, Thadeus and Spencer in the waning moments of the game.

OKC will coast through the regular season with high seeding. Jeremy Lamb still gon be on the pine all season.
laugh.gif

Jrue is nice. Ty is nice and Lillard is nice. Jrue is the best outta those three and is defintely a top 10 PG in the game: no doubt. I dunno if Ty or Lillard are though.
after gettin picked all last game i dont know about top 10 pg maybe at the lower end of the top 10. Lets see how he do doing this season.

I would say Lawson>Jrue>Lillard. im big on rookie success i to see what they do during their following season

Yeah Houston needs to change them jersey. I like these but my guess someone at Adidas could come up with something better. Or give them what BK and N.O. has in terms of bland and weird font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom