Status
Not open for further replies.
Complaining about empty seats during preseason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yoooooooooooooo

I missed you bro 
embarassed.gif

That Patrick Beverley video was awesome.

Morey and his damn steals.

It's crazy how Jrue made the all star game last year and not Curry.. Just shows how deep the West is 

Anthony Randolph, what a waste of talent. We got the second coming of him in OKC too, same build and mass of talent, athleticism, and potential but no motor

Nice play by McGee, that looked like a Shaqtin' clip waiting to happen

Last edited:
i guess nba refs have been instructed to up their terribleness this season huh

can't go more than 30 seconds without fouls being called in this laker nuggets game right now

Xavier Henry has been impressive in these two preseason game. 

Lakers have a knack for finding guys who were once highly thought of but never put it together and having them flourish in LA.

Ariza, Shannon Brown, Earl Clark. Xavier could do it this season in LA.

Rockets looked ready last night to make noise in the West, this upcoming season. Dwight lost weight, I see.

Derrick took a couple hard falls but got right back up. Good to see that and him finishing. I don't think he took a jumpshot last night though.

Xavier Henry is alright but Swaggy P is nice. Hope he can go under Kobe's wing and get some of that competitive fire and IQ up to par. Sixers are done. They really had Evan, Thadeus and Spencer in the waning moments of the game.

OKC will coast through the regular season with high seeding. Jeremy Lamb still gon be on the pine all season. :lol:

Jrue is nice. Ty is nice and Lillard is nice. Jrue is the best outta those three and is defintely a top 10 PG in the game: no doubt. I dunno if Ty or Lillard are though.

after gettin picked all last game i dont know about top 10 pg maybe at the lower end of the top 10. Lets see how he do doing this season.
I would say Lawson>Jrue>Lillard. im big on rookie success i to see what they do during their following season

Word. Lawson is vastly underrated but his size kills him defensively. He's easy to score on by most guards in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom