Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

I think it finally hit me in after the Giants win. That told me that these wasn't the same skins. We haven't won a game like that in a very long time.

I'm so excited about where this team is headed and very proud of Mike and Kyle yea they have made mistakes but the feeling around here with them and Bruce Allen around has been different.

the future is very bright... Hail :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

But that Cowboy game is gonna be intense >:

I think it finally hit me in after the Giants win. That told me that these wasn't the same skins. We haven't won a game like that in a very long time.

I'm so excited about where this team is headed and very proud of Mike and Kyle yea they have made mistakes but the feeling around here with them and Bruce Allen around has been different.

the future is very bright... Hail :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

But that Cowboy game is gonna be intense >:

Not to overlook the Philly game, but are any of you going to the home finale?

Yeah depending on plans for the New Year, I may try to make the trip to Fed Ex for that one. The tailgating alone will be worth it. A Skins/Cowboys game to decide the division?

I think the Saints might hand the Boys a loss, but the football fan in me wants to see a Skins/Boys game with everything on the line and the Skins rip the hearts out of the Cowboys season.

Not to overlook the Philly game, but are any of you going to the home finale?

Yeah depending on plans for the New Year, I may try to make the trip to Fed Ex for that one. The tailgating alone will be worth it. A Skins/Cowboys game to decide the division?

I think the Saints might hand the Boys a loss, but the football fan in me wants to see a Skins/Boys game with everything on the line and the Skins rip the hearts out of the Cowboys season.

I agree with the last part....but id rather the Saints win....jussttt in case.

So most likely scenario? Giants beat the ravens maybe....Dallas beats the Saints...then it will come down to Us vs Dallas. Assuming we beat philly. But if Saints beat the Cowboys...and Ravens beat the Giants and we beat the eagles...then we can lose to Dallas and still win the division with division record or Dallas would get in on tie breaker?

Washington ********: Clinch a playoff spot if they beat the Eagles and the Giants, Bears and Vikings all lose.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-********-seahawks-giants-can-clinch-sunday/

LeSean McCoy will be back for the Eagles on Sunday, gonna have to stop him again.

I can't believe that people are trying to discredit Robert for what he has done this year just because Cousins had a good game Sunday.

That's just crazy man. Saying its the system that boy has done it every single way this season. If he was there we would have put 50 on Cleveland just from how they they was tring to defend us.

I can't believe that people are trying to discredit Robert for what he has done this year just because Cousins had a good game Sunday.
That's just crazy man. Saying its the system that boy has done it every single way this season. If he was there we would have put 50 on Cleveland just from how they they was tring to defend us.
I don't listen to anything people say about the Skins, cause all people do is not give us any credit and then run their mouths once we falter. We're winning and I'm hyped about these next two games. Hail.

Btw, anyone see Kirk Cousins press conference was aired live on Sportscenter this afternoon? :lol: Dude is becoming a celebrity too, especially with that haircut story.

Yeah I was hoping he would just sit the remainder of the season out. Is Jackson still out?
It with Nick Foles under center, Washington needs to force a few turnovers.
Yeah Jackson is on IR. I'm watching NFL Live and they're trying to turn RGIII/Kirk into a QB controversy, this is why I don't pay attention to the main media outlets and only listen to local ones :smh:

Ha, no surprise there.

CSN still seems low budget in 2012. Brian Mitchell and his struggle analogies.....:lol:

I expect a decisive win on Sunday, but NFC East/rivalry games are always up in the air.

It is vital to come out and crush their spirit early and remind them that they have nothing to play for so they pack it in and start making travel plans during the 2nd half.

RGIII the projected starter. I'm interested to see how much of the option we run with him.

Man these ticket prices for the Dallas game are insane...$300 to stand in the nosebleeds? :x F that. I wanted to go so badly too.

RGIII officially cleared to play, I've got a weird feeling about the game tomorrow...hopefully we come out on fire and the Eagles will just pack it in.

RGIII officially cleared to play, I've got a weird feeling about the game tomorrow...hopefully we come out on fire and the Eagles will just pack it in.

Having a weird feeling about a Skins game is better than having no feeling at all about a Skins game during Christmas time as has been the norm for the last 20 years. Looking forward to this game more than Christmas.

Via HTTR24_7

I would be SHOCKED if Kyle went anywere this offseason.. Extension talks have been going for awhile, he's staying.Mandy has chilled on the " closer to home talk"

:pimp:

The Very Underrated Mike Shanahan
December 22, 2012 3:04 pm

It's easy for fans/armchair GM's to hate on Mike Shanahan. He's been coach/GM of a ******** mess for the past three seasons, and he has received the blunt of the blame for that mess. He shouldn't though. Dan Snyder is the one responsible for that. Shanahan, like fellow oft-criticized but highly successful coach Joe Gibbs before him, was hired to clean up that mess, and frankly, he's done a damn good job at it. QB, the most important position in the game, has been a thorn in the side of the ******** for years now, and Shanahan drafted not one, but two qualified young QB's this year and implemented systems that fit their skill sets. Nobody expected Washington to win more than 4 games this year, and here they are with 8 wins and 2 games to play, and are the favorites to take the NFC East.

Rest of Article in Link

Last edited:
I need to be at the game next week. Hopefully ticket prices drop, but that's looking unlikely :smh:

Back
Top Bottom