Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Will be celebrating hard in the District tomorrow. Any and all Skins fans will be greeted with libations.

NOTHING better than winning the division on the final game against the Cowgirls and knocking them out of the Playoffs. All of their lame *** bandwagon fans on the metro and such can sit in silence this week.

:smokin

A home playoff game in RGIII's rookie year. It's unbelieveable. I don't want this run to end. :lol:

All 3 OROY candidates playing within 45 min of each other this weekend. Pretty crazy.

Fellas...how GREAT is this? I seriously can't believe what has transpired since the bye. 7 straight wins!!! U kidding me?
We're in for a treat next week vs. Seattle.

This has been a great year. I'm 28 so I'm just old enough to remember the 91' season and I haven't felt this good since then. It really is a great day to be a skins fan. The future is very bright! Hail!!!

All 3 OROY candidates playing within 45 min of each other this weekend. Pretty crazy.

When is the winner announced? I don't think RGIII helped his case tonight if I were to be honest on that award front. :\

Bet this DBag is hating this night :lol:

Rest of gear : http://www.nflshop.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=18549286&ab=*******s_TopBanner_DivisionChamps

RGIII is wearing the hat at his postgame PC.

Congrats to the ******** and all of y'all ********.

RG3 and Alfred Morris shredded the Cowboys tonight.

Hell of a run to close out the season and take NFC East.

RG3 is a problem; enjoy watching him play (when he isn't playing against my team).

Good luck in the playoffs.

RG3 looked so bad tonight its hard to look forward to next week.

Makes you wonder how bad the knee really is, and if he was even in the conversation of playing in the Browns game.

and Seattle's Defense 
ohwell.gif
. AD needs to share that magic knee juice.

Makes you wonder how bad the knee really is, and if he was even in the conversation of playing in the Browns game.

and Seattle's Defense :\ . AD needs to share that magic knee juice.

I thought he looked better tonite. More speed was there no question.

I think the reason he only had a 100 passing tonite was Dallas just decided they weren't going to allow the big ply. After what happened in the 2nd quarter of the 1st game they came into this game straight shook.

That's why the running game was so open tonite 276 I think. And the Dallas coaching staff is just not good at adjusting. Mike and Kyle saw what they wanted to do and just ran it down there throat :pimp:

Seattle is an early 1 pt favorite next weekend.

I know it means nothing but this is going to be a real tough test.

At least we get them at home this time.

Should be a good game. Hopefully my Seahawks won't play like they played against the Rams today. ******** offense is definitely going to test our run defense. Happy to get Browner back on the field next week.

Should be a good game. Hopefully my Seahawks won't play like they played against the Rams today. ******** offense is definitely going to test our run defense. Happy to get Browner back on the field next week.

Congrats to the skins and their fans

and Seattle's Defense 
ohwell.gif
. AD needs to share that magic knee juice.
Seattle's defense has also had some bad blunders on the road as well, i.e. Detroit, Miami (almost at Chicago too). Even with their recent success, them on the road still has me a tad bit nervous.

Seattle's playcalling as of late has been definitely influenced by the Skins imo and it has without a doubt benefited Russell and his progression. These team feel very similar to each other as far as style of play.

I'm also glad JesusShuttlesworth gets to see his favorite player Sherman
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to the skins and their fans

Seattle's defense has also had some bad blunders on the road as well, i.e. Detroit, Miami (almost at Chicago too). Even with their recent success, them on the road still has me a tad bit nervous.

Seattle's playcalling as of late has been definitely influenced by the Skins imo and it has without a doubt benefited Russell and his progression. These team feel very similar to each other as far as style of play.

I'm also glad JesusShuttlesworth gets to see his favorite player Sherman :tongue:

Ha. Hope he brings his Adderall and TSA allows him to bring in on the plane. Dude is forever a bamma.

Hope the Skins knock the smirk off Pete's face next week.

congratulations to the 2012 NFC East Champions!

like JJs07 said, we weren't even supposed to be here in the first place! now we're literally first place in the division :smokin

20 years of sucking and being irrelevant..if you didn't feel a bit of emotion last night, you are not a true fan..

congratulations guys, we won the NFC East!!!

people keep saying/asking, "why are you this happy, your team will get bounced by any team in the playoffs".."your running a gimmick offense wait till the NFL gets a hold of that film" .." anybody can run in that Shanny offense" blah blah blah blah blah

all of that ($ we've put up for these years from Dallas, Philly & Giants fans..fans of other teams living in OUR town..bandwagoners..you can't say anything right now

big shout out to Skins' fans who have been posting on this board for years..Gift, JJs, Jesus, brandonb, mustbe, 5amgoody, maxelite, theone..others i've obviously forgot to mention.

___

Seattle looks to be a 1 point favorite..i love it..we play better as a DOG anyways...the NFC is wide open.

and even if we lose, a new era has begun..no longer will we be at the bottom of the division year in and year out..we're not going anywhere for a while.

HTTR

Last edited:
20 years of sucking and being irrelevant..if you didn't feel a bit of emotion last night, you are not a true fan..
congratulations guys, we won the NFC East!!!
people keep saying/asking, "why are you this happy, your team will get bounced by any team in the playoffs".."your running a gimmick offense wait till the NFL gets a hold of that film" .." anybody can run in that Shanny offense" blah blah blah blah blah
all of that ($ we've put up for these years from Dallas, Philly & Giants fans..fans of other teams living in OUR town..bandwagoners..you can't say anything right now
big shout out to Skins' fans who have been posting on this board for years..Gift, JJs, Jesus, brandonb, mustbe, 5amgoody, maxelite, theone..others i've obviously forgot to mention.
___
Seattle looks to be a 1 point favorite..i love it..we play better as a DOG anyways...the NFC is wide open.
and even if we lose, a new era has begun..no longer will we be at the bottom of the division year in and year out..we're not going anywhere for a while.
HTTR

thanks for the shoutout my friend!

loyal ******** fan since 1982, werent supposed to be here....now we have a chance to play in the postseason

HTTR:smokin

From today's Washington Post:

This things is getting hung up on my office bulletin board. :smokin

This is for all those long seasons with the Heath Shulers, Tony Banks', Gus Ferottes, Jeff Hostetlers, Patrick Ramseys, etc.

Been a great year for Sports in the District with the O's coming back, the Nationals emerging as a powerhouse (despite their Game 5 meltdown), the Caps making a run in the playoffs, and well......the Wizards won this week :lol:.

Just when I was contemplating taking a job offer in California.....I might have to buy something in the city to enjoy these renaissance years that are coming.

Shouts to all of you guys on here who have contributed quality discussion and insight through the last decade plus I have been on here. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom