Demarco needs surgery on his hand
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I TOLD YALL

i got a waiver in for Randle but im dead last on the wire

I might have to run Jeremy Hill at RB 1

Tre Mason, Legarette Blount, or Gio Bernard at RB2

Would leave me running out Hill against the Broncos, which sucks... And then either Randle, Boom or LMurray... 

Last edited:
Idk but it is worth it for yall to rush out to grab Murray's back up When in reality that back up is not the type of runner Murray is so more than likely Dallas os gonna flip to a pass game ( i would think)

Are you back ups not capable of RB2? Or Flex? I know most FF players have at least 3 backs on their roster

i rather lose because of an injury to a player than being trolled by chip kelly still tight about that man wasted the first overall pick

this is a rough draft of some notes and lineup possibilities i wanna try and bring to life on draft night next year. obviously will need wo tinker with it during mock's to see what's possible. includes my avoid list, list of this year's rookie wide receivers that i wanna be aware of, and the strategy I'm aiming for. obviously need to see where we are closer to the draft to put something concrete together but think of this as a first draft. i'll need to do research are incoming rookies to create some sleepers.

Fantasy Football

for receiver i want a target monster and a big dude thats a major red zone target
for running back i want a workhorse and a PPR beast
for tight end i want Gronk or third leg Greg on a value pick
for QB looking for someone that is efficient but throws a lot

Rookie and soon to be 2nd year WRs
Watkins/Amari Cooper
Evans
ODB
Benjamin
Cooks
Marquise Lee
Jordan Matthews
Paul Richardson
Davante Adams
Cody Lattimer
Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry
Josh Huff
John Brown
Donte Moncrief

Mock Lineup

QB Luck/Big Ben/Stafford/Ryan/Russ Wilson/Brees
WR Antonio Brown/Megatron/Demaryius/Dez/Alshon/Julio Ideal would be 1 of these guys
WR Jordy/ODB/Josh Gordon/Benjamin/Mike Evans/TY/AJ And 2 of these Jordy/ODB/Benjamin/Gordon/Evans Ideally I get 2 to 3 of those 5
RB Lacy/Gio/Hill/Miller/Ellington/Ingram Lacy is gonna be a main priority for me plus one of the other guys to slot in flex or back him up
RB Leveon/Forte/Charles/Tre Mason/Demarco Would be ecstatic to land 1 of these as well
TE Gronk/Graham/3rd leg Greg/Kelce/Maretellus Won't be afraid to cheese it if I get the chance to have Gronk and Graham at TE and Flex
Flex
K Gostkowski/Hauscka/Parkey

Bench
Jarvis Landry/Mike Wallace
Edelman/Andre Johnson
Watkins/Cordarelle/Sanu
Nuk/Golden Tate/Cooks
Joique/McKinnon
Lativius Murray
Hyde
Tanny/Cam/Bridgewater/Mariota/Rivers
Charles Sims/Knile Davis
Sankey/Hillman/CJ Anderson/Devonta Freeman

Avoid

Jordan Cameron
******** players
Eagles running backs
Patriots Running backs
V Jax
Bills RBs/CJ Spiller unless value/F Jax tolerable on value
Schottenheimer players, Tre on value exception
Andy Reids unless value
Jordan Cameron
Montee Ball
Cruz
Rashad Jennings
Cutlets
Bromo
Zac Stacy
Ryan Matthews
T-Rich
Reggie Kush unless late round value
Fitz unless late round value for depth
Michael Floyd
Maclin probably gets hurt next year
Frank Gore unless late round value

This is why I love fantasy football. The next season starts the day after you're eliminated :lol:

i'll be damned if i lose again this close to winning it all :lol: the guy i lost to is a shoe in to win it all this year the other side of the bracket was mediocre

WR is gonna be stacked next year it seems like

Last edited:
ATL will be using Davonta Freeman next year ..if they can improve that o-line he will flourish

I hate this thread with a passion but need a place to vent.

Down 50.5 points with Brees and Graham against his no one.

Feel like I need a miracle.

I'm down 40 with Brees goin against Forte :rofl:

On to play for 3rd place

Main league playoffs start Sunday

I needed Cutler to outscore Thomas by 21 at the start of the game. Bye bye championship hopes.

Oh well, at least I made it in another league. This is my main league though where I made it to the championship in the last 2 years (but lost both :x). Here's to next year :\.

Last edited:
I ******* hate when the Saints put Josh ******* Hill in instead of Jimmy......******* ****

Final week in my money league. I'm up by 40 points. I almost feel bad for my opponent, but this championship win will be amazing :smokin

Feel for the Murray owners. There seems to be some glimmer of hope he plays. I'm going up against Murray in the championship...

Though Murray, who will undergo surgery Monday on a broken bone in his hand, has not yet been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Colts, Cowboys VP Stephen Jones acknowledged the running back's status for that contest is cloudy, the Dallas Morning News reports. "It's probably a tough expectation to think that [DeMarco Murray] can [play Sunday], but we'll see," Jones noted Monday.

On another note, glad I'm not depending on any bum *** Bears' players. Bums

Last edited:
Marques Colston :pimp:

Up 18 now and one half left and I'm off to back to back championship games

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom