OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Best team in the league all year, finished 10-3, only to get bounced in the semifinals. :smh:

I'm not that mad tho, I set my best possible team and lost by 14. Still trying to get that 1st ship. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Moving on to the semifinals myself. Playing the top scoring, best record team.

Funny thing is I was the first person to beat him when I was 0-5 to go on my 7 game win streak. I feel that I will take him out again :D

Lost in 3 leagues for starting Gordon in front of Benji.... Im pissed cuz i was going to take gordon out in all those leagues but decided to keep him in case JOHNNY goes off but boi was I wrong...... :smh: Im just glad none of those leagues were money leagues....

If I started f jax instead of gordon in hindsight I would've won but you really never know Gordon could go n if f Jax could tear his groin I'm not upset at all with my decisions lineup wise I put together the most explosive team I had n chip screwed me waste of the first pick overall

Worst time to lose Demarco, as I head into the championship game :smh:
Figured I'd listen to the consensus here, so what do you guys think?...
Fred Jackson or Knile Davis

Worst time to lose Demarco, as I head into the championship game
mean.gif

Figured I'd listen to the consensus here, so what do you guys think?...
Fred Jackson or Knile Davis
I'd go with Jackson breh

Julio sounds like he's ready to play 
pimp.gif

Championship week

Looks like tough matchups though.. Forsett at Texans, ODB at Rams, D. Thomas at Cincy.. sheesh

I was heading into this game with a 7 point lead. He had Ingram and I had Forte... even though Ingram got that last minute TD and Forte couldn't score, that 7 point buffer bumped me ahead. :nthat:

Going to the Chip against my former manager. Funny thing was the draft projections had both of us playing each other in the final (although it did say that she would end up winning...).

Championship bound

My main league roster

QB: Stafford
RB: Demarco Murray, Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, Tre Mason, and Legarette Blount
WR: Megatron, Josh Gordon, Emmanuel Sanders, Deandre Hopkins, and D Jax
TE: Dwayne Allen
K: Adam Vinatieri
DEF: Houston

My work league roster
*playoffs or this league is 2 weeks long

QB: Romo, Stafford
RB: Beastmode, Gio Bernard, and Tre Mason
WR: Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, and Mike Wallace
TE: Dwayne Allen and Martellus Bennett
DEF: Dallas and STL
K: Blair Walsh

Last edited:
Lost in the semis in one league but going to ship in another.

Shady McCoy better go off on Saturday or I'm going to be so pissed again. Punk *** Chip Kelly

10-3. Second in the league due to points. First round bye. Got trucked in the semis due to Aaron Rodgers's clunker. :smh:

5 - 8. 5th place. Beat the 4th place team by 1 point. I Was Going To Lose until Julio Jones got injured. Destroyed the 1st place team giving him his second loss of the season. Now I'm in the championship goin against the 2nd place team. Feels good man.

Lost in 3 leagues for starting Gordon in front of Benji.... Im pissed cuz i was going to take gordon out in all those leagues but decided to keep him in case JOHNNY goes off but boi was I wrong...... :smh: Im just glad none of those leagues were money leagues....

I did the opposite and went KB over Gordon

It was a tough call for me too

Good luck to everyone in their Finals

NT Deep League Championship...good luck to my man.

Also in the 'ship in my $$$ league...thinking about starting F Jax over Gordon...thoughts?

Opponent had Luck this past week and he had his worst game

Finals opponent had Murray and Bell (plays a tough KC team). Stars aligning for a Fury championship

^my finals opponent also has Murray. I have terrible match-ups this week so I could use all the help I can get to win the chip

Opponent had Luck this past week and he had his worst game

Finals opponent had Murray and Bell (plays a tough KC team). Stars aligning for a Fury championship
Bro, Bell is going to run all over KC's D. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Nah KC has been all over Pitt the last few years. 75 yards, no TDs (hoping)

Hey, no Murray still helps a ton :lol:

out of Asiata, Hyde, Randle who would you pick up?

PPR league.

current rbs are Rashad Jennings, Tre Mason, Shane Vereen.

Back
Top Bottom