OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

He'd been telling all the coaches that were recruiting him that he wanted to play WR. Everyone though his ceiling was higher at CB. Kid probably just gave in because he literally had no options among the schools that he wanted to go to.

Wow, didn't know Mullen picked Clemson. Huge.

damn, so Pie is a little overrated in general? I don't know much about him. My boy raves about him, but he's the worst USC homer in the history of homerism.

I tend to just trust the Florida boys. They usually pan out.

You know what I meant when it's in direct response to a comment you made. This is the last back and forth I'll have with you. Feel free to save face. And also feel free to admit that you out here begging Meth for help after my Wisconsin essay. It's aight.

We all SC anyway. You just the simple cousin in the fam.
\

on my life i never reported you. I don't flag anyone for anything outside of racial or derogatory comments here. Meth can tell you if I did. What would i flag you for? For saying dumb stuff?

All you have been is wrong in my book, nothing offensive. Feel free to block me. You don't like anyone talking bad about USC and I will when it deserves it.

Just waiting for one of y'all to bring up John David Booty again so that I can report you both
laugh.gif

this says it all for me. :rofl:

But it did come with Cook, so worth it for sure.

It's not a dig on the kid. I think he is appropriately rated as a 4*. I think he will do well for USC. Him and Cook in the defensive backfield could be hell. But I also think he will do well with the ball in his hands, but id about USC's reciever depth and how that would shake out.

I like Pie a lot as a player

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I love crootin day. I don't care about the U missing out on players because it is straight comedy.

What's up with all these Florida flips?

They watched the games.

Nice NSD for the boys in Tally :smokin

Hell of a class even w/ 2 kickers & a FB committed

Time to go take a screenshot of us having the #1 class, as it will not last long lol

Last edited:
2 months on the job to recruit (not even cause of the dead period)

He saved this class and somehow, this is Richts fault.....
mean.gif

2 months on the job to recruit (not even cause of the dead period)

He saved this class and somehow, this is Richts fault.....
mean.gif
Yup, gotta get some players at DT, CB, WR next cycle. SFLA is loaded at CB/WR as usual, so that shouldn't be an issue.

FSU is just loaded, man. Playing catch up seriously against them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom