OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I tried trading away Freeman for Bell last week, the owner said it was a great trade but he had to pass...  He might budge after this last performance... Should I resend that offer? 
i would resend the offer. freeman is killing right now but when ben comes back, the steelers offense will be a different story

Freeman eventually has to come back to earth right? he can't consistently put up 35+ every week...

The #1 team in my league has Hopkins and Freeman. Talk about walking into some major luck 
mean.gif

That Shanahan zone blocking scheme makes average joes into superstars. Freeman seems to really know how to hit the holes in it. Teams are so scared of Julio that I wouldn't be surprised to see him keep it up all year long.

There's no worse feeling than losing to someone in your league who constantly has no idea what they're doing :smh:

Now that Dion Lewis came back to earth, what can his owners expect from him moving forward?

sick.gif
this dude has the trophy on lock
tell me about it.. i wish i watched hard knocks so i could have known about devonta like he did.

oh and he has the Broncos D.

if he would of drafted nuk hopkins instead of mike evans, i probably would quit by now. luckily he didnt watch that hard knocks episode where he broke deangelo halls ankles until after our draft.

Now that Dion Lewis came back to earth, what can his owners expect from him moving forward?
I'm a Lewis owner, so maybe I'm being optimistic...but, I'm not too worried.

+ Played 10 more snaps than Blount

+ Wasn't 100%

+ Blount won't catch another Rec TD the rest of the year.

I'd still take Lewis over Blount ROS.

His usage last night was about the same as other games, he just didn't get a touchdown.  Its not like his stats last night were much worse than normal, he just didn't find the endzone which is going to be his issue going forward.  There are so many weapons on that team that he is going to be very dependent on the pass since it seems like Blount is going to get the lions share of rushing attempts.  It will be interesting to see how this offense functions once LaFell comes back.

Would anyone do AJ green for Brandon Marshall?  Im getting Marshall.  Standard scoring.  I don't like the amount of targets in the redzone AJ Green is getting.

Last edited:
Would anyone do AJ green for Brandon Marshall?  Im getting Marshall.  Standard scoring.  I don't like the amount of targets in the redzone AJ Green is getting.

Brandon Marshall has been more consistent.
I would take players based on production, not by names.

Brandon Marshall has been more consistent.
I would take players based on production, not by names.
That's exactly what I was thinking.  Outside of his 40 point game, he hasn't really done anything this season.

Did any of you guys pick up Lafell?

picked him up last week & stashed him on IR

i'd do it

there's a lot of mouths to feed in Cincy so AJ will get his, but maybe not as consistently as you'd like

Down 12 with Murray and Donnell left and my opponent has nobody left...need this win to get to 4-2

Working on a trade to bring over Hopkins and Martin for Murray, Maclin and Evans or Smith Sr

That would give me Hopkins, Freeman and Rodgers. Hopefully I can get this deal done

Anybody have news on whether Joey Randle will supplanted by the amazing Christine Michael?
I really hope not.

i would do it. when marshall has a decent qb, his production is always consistent. 

bengals has too many weapons now and other than 220 yard game for AJ, he hasnt really done much

Back
Top Bottom