OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

mean.gif
2-4 in my main league!

I was 1-4 last year and then ripped off a 9 game win streak before losing in the championship.

I don't feel like that's possible this year, especially with losing Charles
mean.gif

Gonna try to buy low on Lacy, I think he'll turn it around after the bye week. (I hope)
You clearly didn't watch the Packers yesterday. Dude, he's not playing. It's terrible. Starks looks WAY WAY WAY better than Lacy does.

I tried trading away Freeman for Bell last week, the owner said it was a great trade but he had to pass...  He might budge after this last performance... Should I resend that offer? 

:smh: 2-4 in my main league!

I was 1-4 last year and then ripped off a 9 game win streak before losing in the championship.

I don't feel like that's possible this year, especially with losing Charles :smh:

Gonna try to buy low on Lacy, I think he'll turn it around after the bye week. (I hope)
You clearly didn't watch the Packers yesterday. Dude, he's not playing. It's terrible. Starks looks WAY WAY WAY better than Lacy does.

I watched it, he looks hurt IMO. The bye week will help him tremendously.

I had him last year and he did pretty much the same thing the 1st couple of weeks. Soon as it gets cold they'll give the ball to their workhorse, not Starks.

If I can get him for a bench player that I don't need, then I'm pulling the trigger.

Devonta Freeman and Gurley are probably the two RB's I wouldn't trade away for anything right now.

Lacy is gonna eat 2nd half like he did last year. I'd buy low on him without a doubt. Unfortunately in my league, the guy that has him is willing to ride it out.

Up by 23 but he has J. Matthews left. Looking to go 4-2. Tired of my games coming down to the Monday night game...ugh

Up by 23 but he has J. Matthews left. Looking to go 4-2. Tired of my games coming down to the Monday night game...ugh

Chalk it up as a W. Jordan Matthews isn't going to put up those numbers in that offense.

Up 29 but he has Bradford, Murray, Matthews, Phi D and Sturgis left (he's a Philly homer obviously). Hoping they get rolled lol

Last edited:
14team non ppr auction Draft day projections

Record as of last week

F Yahoo

Last edited:
How good is ronnie hillman? i just traded away joe randle and ahmad bradshaw for Jason witten and Hillman because i needed TE help and was interested in Witten..

Last edited:
How good is ronnie hillman? i just traded away joe randle and ahmad bradshaw for Jason witten and Hillman because i needed TE help and was interested in Witten..

His good carries are maybe 4-5 a game and they come in chunks.

Usually when its a good run he breaks 15+, but most of the time its maybe a yard or 2

1-5 after this week in one of my leagues so I just decided to trade and shake things up because I don't give a damn anymore
laugh.gif

traded Hill, C. West, and Knile Davis

for

Lacy and Starks

Back
Top Bottom