OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

NVM.  Christine Michael is definitely starting:

"Now
@BryanBroaddus
has joined
@fishsports
on the record saying CMike starts vs NYG. That's the dynamic duo of Cowboys insiders
#getready
"

Christine Michael is trash, add in his fumble history, not sure what DAL is so hyped about. :nerd:

Good RBs are a premium. Any time someone new gets the starting job it's big news.

You guys think it's just a smoke screen? I really hope so.
Dallas doesn't even let Randle get into a rhythm. feed Randle the ball 20 times a game. He gets a few touches here and there.

I know but this is Christine Michael we're talking about. A guy who couldn't even secure a 3rd string job on the #1 running team in the NFL. And this is after being drafted in the SECOND round. The same things that hampered him in Seattle will do so in DAL, I don't think those issues can just go away after a few weeks and a new offensive line.

Jo Randle, to me, has looked pretty good. I know he was getting chewed out on the sidelines a couple of weeks ago but he's kept their running game afloat. 

I know but this is Christine Michael we're talking about. A guy who couldn't even secure a 3rd string job on the #1 running team in the NFL. And this is after being drafted in the SECOND round. The same things that hampered him in Seattle will do so in DAL, I don't think those issues can just go away after a few weeks and a new offensive line.

Jo Randle, to me, has looked pretty good. I know he was getting chewed out on the sidelines a couple of weeks ago but he's kept their running game afloat. 
Well he was also behind Marshawn Lynch in Seattle as well.  Kind of hard to get a real shot when you are sitting behind one of the better RB's in the league.

C-Mike has all the raw ability in the world. 

His issues at A&M were his attitude and vision. 

His raw ability is enough to roll the dice. 

Christine hype again ....
Its not really hype.  All it is is people saying that he will possibly be starting which is consistent with what the team is saying.  It has nothing to do with Christine's production and everything to do with the lack of Randle's production.

"Buffalo Bills wide receiver Percy Harvin is not expected to play Sunday in London against the Jacksonville Jaguars because of a lingering hip injury, a source told ESPN."

"San Diego Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen suffered a hip flexor injury Sunday that will be tested on Monday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter."

I agree with you on Joey. I don't see the reason for a change 1/3 way into the season. It was never their running game that screwed them, moreso their crappy qbs.

CMike has a chance to redeem himself in our system, I like his chances.
So what was wrong with Joey Randle?

I agree with you on Joey. I don't see the reason for a change 1/3 way into the season. It was never their running game that screwed them, moreso their crappy qbs.
So what was wrong with Joey Randle?
He has been highly mediocre behind a great offensive line and has a **** attitude.

Well he was also behind Marshawn Lynch in Seattle as well.  Kind of hard to get a real shot when you are sitting behind one of the better RB's in the league.
It was never the plan for him to 'get a shot' behind Beast Mode.  the plan for him to learn and develop and at the very least back Marshawn up right away. They've now got an UDFA doing more in 4 games than Christine had done in his years with Seattle. 

The raw talent is there. Clearly Seattle saw it and DAL does too, but that **** will only get you oohs and ahhs on the practice report.

Last edited:
I need 15 points who has the biggest upside in standard league. With OBJ likely getting limited reps. Dwayne Harris or Josh Huff?

Last edited:
He has been highly mediocre behind a great offensive line and has a **** attitude.

Well not having Romo kinda skews his production right? Teams know to just box and stop the run. Idk if you can blame the lack of production on Randle. The cowboys need a competent qb. Open up the field.

got an offer of cobb for james jones.

I want to take it, but I'm afraid of the negative backlash I'm going to get since I'm the commish and all

got an offer of cobb for james jones.

I want to take it, but I'm afraid of the negative backlash I'm going to get since I'm the commish and all
I don't think that is a terrible trade for both sides.  Cobb has been highly inconsistent and James Jones seems to be getting a lot of their redzone targets.

Well not having Romo kinda skews his production right? Teams know to just box and stop the run. Idk if you can blame the lack of production on Randle. The cowboys need a competent qb. Open up the field.
100% agree.  But I think their logic from practice is this kid is built to handle teams putting 8 in the box against them and they are current 2-3 with Romo out until week 11.  Cassell isn't going to be much of an upgrade so they have to look at all of their options.

100% agree.  But I think their logic from practice is this kid is built to handle teams putting 8 in the box against them and they are current 2-3 with Romo out until week 11.  Cassell isn't going to be much of an upgrade so they have to look at all of their options.

That's true. I guess we wait and see this Sunday.

What do you think about buying dez right now?
I was thinking of trading cooks and Joey for Matt jones and dez.

Good or bad?

That's true. I guess we wait and see this Sunday.

What do you think about buying dez right now?
I was thinking of trading cooks and Joey for Matt jones and dez.

Good or bad?
What's the rest of your team look like?  I unloaded Cobb last week for him and he has apparently started some strength training last week.  My guess he is still a couple weeks away but if you have to team to wait it out I would do it.  Keep in mind Romo is out until week 11 so there might be the chance he gets the Antonio Brown treatment for a couple of weeks even after he comes back.

Last edited:
jimmy graham for dion lewis, is this a good trade? PPR keeper league

i'll be getting jimmy and i have gurley, woodhead, randle, cmike and bradshaw at RB.

Last edited:
What's the rest of your team look like?  I unloaded Cobb last week for him and he has apparently started some strength training last week.  My guess he is still a couple weeks away but if you have to team to wait it out I would do it.  Keep in mind Romo is out until week 11 so there might be the chance he gets the Antonio Brown treatment for a couple of weeks even after he comes back.

Well this is my team right now .

QB Cutler*i stream qbs
RB Bell, Gurley, Joey Randle, Hillman, Jonas Gray
WR John Brown, Juice, DGB, Ty Mont, cooks
TE Donnell

I think I have a decent squad in a 12 man league. My regret though was trading Lamar Miller for Joey Randle. Smh.

You think it'd be worth the trade?

Last edited:

i'll be getting jimmy and i have gurley, woodhead, randle, cmike and bradshaw at RB.
Who is your current TE?  My guess is the guy is trying to sell really high on Jimmy

Reactions: fx2

Personally I'd prefer Lewis.

Who is your te btw?

Reactions: fx2
Back
Top Bottom