OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Well this is my team right now .

QB Cutler*i stream qbs
RB Bell, Gurley, Joey Randle, Hillman, Jonas Gray
WR John Brown, Juice, DGB, Ty Mont, cooks
TE Donnell

I think I have a decent squad in a 12 man league. My regret though was trading Lamar Miller for Joey Randle. Smh.

You think it'd be worth the trade?
Landry and Cooks are decent and you don't have a single WR1, but have 2 RB1 that you will start every week.  I don't know what your record is, but if you are planning on making the playoffs I would do that trade.

zero zero I don't think anything is wrong with Randle, he's not getting enough touches IMO. However, when he does get the touches he's not doing enough. Weird situation honestly.

I think CMike is more explosive than Randle which is why they're giving him a chance to start.

Landry and Cooks are decent and you don't have a single WR1, but have 2 RB1 that you will start every week.  I don't know what your record is, but if you are planning on making the playoffs I would do that trade.

Sad thing is I'm 1-5. :/
Still think I should try and get dez?

zero zero I don't think anything is wrong with Randle, he's not getting enough touches IMO. However, when he does get the touches he's not doing enough. Weird situation honestly.

I think CMike is more explosive than Randle which is why they're giving him a chance to start.

Yeah I wish he had more touches. Should I try to get C.Mike from the owner? Idk who id give for him.

Sad thing is I'm 1-5. :/
Still think I should try and get dez?
Yeah I wish he had more touches. Should I try to get C.Mike from the owner? Idk who id give for him.
Its up to you how you feel about the rest of the team.  He is likely a couple weeks from being back and even then there is no guarantee that he will produce with Turd Ferguson at QB.  If you think you can get some W's in the interim I would do it, but if not I would try to get someone who can help you now.

I wouldn't give up much to get him considering we haven't seen what he can produce as a starter yet.

I have Randle but scooped up CMike as soon as I heard the news just in case.

Who is your current TE?  My guess is the guy is trying to sell really high on Jimmy

Personally I'd prefer Lewis.

Who is your te btw?

richard rodgers. i would prefer to keep dion since he has good keeper potential (picked him up off waivers) but if i can get a solid TE, i dont mind doing it. if not lewis, who should i trade for jimmy? or should i just target another TE?

here's the rest of my squad

palmer
tanne
julio
antonio
decker
stevie
gurley
woodhead
randle
cmike
bradshaw
rodgers
jets
vinatieri

Last edited:
Michael is just the type of back that would have success though. A little short but behind that O-Line, you need the big/north-south back.

What do you guys think about my Eddie Lacy for his A.J. Green? Both have not been producing as of late, but I am in more of a need for a WR than an RB.

What do you guys think about my Eddie Lacy for his A.J. Green? Both have not been producing as of late, but I am in more of a need for a WR than an RB.

you win that easily. take it and go. dont look back.

Its up to you how you feel about the rest of the team.  He is likely a couple weeks from being back and even then there is no guarantee that he will produce with Turd Ferguson at QB.  If you think you can get some W's in the interim I would do it, but if not I would try to get someone who can help you now.
Repped. I'll explore some trades. Just the news of Christine Michael is making me uneasy keeping Randle.

I wouldn't give up much to get him considering we haven't seen what he can produce as a starter yet.

I have Randle but scooped up CMike as soon as I heard the news just in case.
Yeah the guy who has CMike drafted him. He stashed him. You think Hillman would be too much for him? Idk who else I would trade for CMike.

richard rodgers. i would prefer to keep dion since he has good keeper potential (picked him up off waivers) but if i can get a solid TE, i dont mind doing it. if not lewis, who should i trade for jimmy? or should i just target another TE?

here's the rest of my squad

palmer
tanne
julio
antonio
decker
stevie
gurley
woodhead
randle
cmike
bradshaw
rodgers
jets
vinatieri

Hmm, idk, jimmy isn't doing that well and if you don't have Gronk, eifert, or gates. It's really just a toss up between te.
If barnidge isn't picked up, I'd go for him.

Michael is just the type of back that would have success though. A little short but behind that O-Line, you need the big/north-south back.

So I should try to get CMike just in case? I have Randle.

Arian Foster for AJ Green

or

Arian Foster for Smith Sr and Newton

or 

Keep Foster.

my other RB are Forsett, CJ2k, Cmike, Karlos

my WR are OBJ, Crabtree, Tate, Aiken

full PPR

Arian Foster for AJ Green

or

Arian Foster for Smith Sr and Newton

or 

Keep Foster.

my other RB are Forsett, CJ2k, Cmike, Karlos

my WR are OBJ, Crabtree, Tate, Aiken

full PPR
I'd personally stay put and what to see what Karlos and Michael do in the next couple weeks.  Shady looked pretty good last weak and for now Chris Johnson seems to be the starter but you never know.

Is it time to drop Manning for a wr or rb?? I have Rivers as my other qb.

have #2 in the waiver order this week & i'm gonna drop Mike Wallace for Diggs

don't really "need" him but i can use the depth & i know someone else wants him :lol:

Diggs is the truth.. Im trying to get him for Tannenhill in my main league.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom