OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Not sure anyone would give you anything for P Manning  unless you are in a 14 tm or bigger
no one in my 14 league wants to touch him.
My friend tried to ride it out with Peyton, so he traded Palmer for Mariota and Kendall Wright 2 weeks ago. He's been trying to trade manning ever since

"The Cowboys are coming off a Week 6 bye. Indications coming pretty much directly from the team -- including from Cowboys RBs coach Gary Brown -- are that Michael will be given a legitimate chance to carve out a major role in Dallas' backfield after Joseph Randle predictably provided sub-par results as the early-season lead back. Michael, 24, ran 4.54 with an absurd 43-inch vertical and 10-foot-5 broad jump at 5-foot-10, 220 coming out of Texas A&M in the 2013 draft. The Seahawks made him the 62nd overall pick."
from roto. He's on a bye and some leagues allow you to pick up players on bye before the week ends, so if y'all can, pick him up now so you don't use your waiver on him

Last edited:
"The Cowboys are coming off a Week 6 bye. Indications coming pretty much directly from the team -- including from Cowboys RBs coach Gary Brown -- are that Michael will be given a legitimate chance to carve out a major role in Dallas' backfield after Joseph Randle predictably provided sub-par results as the early-season lead back. Michael, 24, ran 4.54 with an absurd 43-inch vertical and 10-foot-5 broad jump at 5-foot-10, 220 coming out of Texas A&M in the 2013 draft. The Seahawks made him the 62nd overall pick."
from roto. He's on a bye and some leagues allow you to pick up players on bye before the week ends, so if y'all can, pick him up now so you don't use your waiver on him

Hmm well that's good news :lol: glad I scooped him. Just gotta wait to see if it pans out.

got offered juice landry for my danny woodhead in my 14 man ppr league.

RB: bradshaw, duke, gurley, latavius murray

WR : AJ, julio, stills, and stevie johnson

take it?

Last edited:

Ughhh...there goes Randle. I really hope Christine Michael sucks but it seems like everyone thinks he will shine.

Sigh...... Should have never traded for Randle.....

Touchdown Odell Beckham Jr.. :nthat:

COv8ZvJU8AAhmWN.jpg

View media item 1754049

I need help y'all. I've gotten ZERO production from my backs this season. I'm about to lose my 1st game of the season after tonight, so I'm thinking of unloading one of my top WR's to grab a decent back.

In a few weeks I'll have Dez, Julio, Edelman, & De'Vante Adams to choose from. Trying to take a chance on Eddie Lacy, but how much should I give up to get him? As long as I play my cards right I still have 3 solid receivers to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom