OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Last edited:
People were ******* about my trade I just made so I vetoed it (I'm the commish.) Other commissioners, how would have responded to it? I had no problem with it and neither the other owner. I believe that if both parties know the risk/reward then the trade should go through.

People were ******* about my trade I just made so I vetoed it (I'm the commish.) Other commissioners, how would have responded to it? I had no problem with it and neither the other owner. I believe that if both parties know the risk/reward then the trade should go through.
I agree.

Traded Eli, Charles Simms, Crowell for Brees, Andre Johnson, and Antonio Andrews

Hurt my already thin RB core (J. Hill, Jennings, Vereen) but team was struggling (Peyton and Tyrod are my other QBs). Banking on Brees rebounding facing a weak schedule and realize it's a long shot Andre turns it around.

**** what everyone else thinks, if both teams want to do the deal it should go through unless there's collusion

**** what everyone else thinks, if both teams want to do the deal it should go through unless there's collusion

The reason people are questioning the trade is because it was between me and my bro.

He needed an RB this week with Hillman and Jeremy Hill on bye and he said he'd give me cooks since that's his weakest WR between Bmarsh, Decker and Mike Evans.

I have Lacy on bye and Arian and Christine Michael are my only other RBs so he asked for Duke Johnson. There's no RBs on the wire and he didn't wan't to drop Cooks with someone else grabbing him of waivers.

I already have Martavis, AJ, Keenan, and Maclin so it's no like cooks would be helping my team at all.

Traded Gore for Moncrief...thoughts? 0.5 PPR

I had Devonta Freeman, Arian Foster, Gurley, Forsett, Gore, CMike and West at RB and Julio and Beckham at WR but my third receiver starting has been Kamar Aiken...felt like I definitely improved that. Got Lafell off waivers too and Davonte Adams ready to come back next week possibly.

10 team league BTW

Traded Gore for Moncrief...thoughts? 0.5 PPR

I had Devonta Freeman, Arian Foster, Gurley, Forsett, Gore, CMike and West at RB and Julio and Beckham at WR but my third receiver starting has been Kamar Aiken...felt like I definitely improved that. Got Lafell off waivers too and Davonte Adams ready to come back next week possibly.

10 team league BTW
Damn youre stacked at running back so I think that was a great trade. Brought balance to your team

good trade Buc Em

might be in the minority but i'd try to sell insanely high on Freeman. he's obviously on an unsustainable pace & depending on how desperate people are you could get a ton for him.

Alright, I'm going to propose my brother this trade now since everyone was ******* in my league

Tannehill, John Brown and Duke Johnson
for
Drew Brees and Eric Decker.

I had Tanny starting as my bye week fill in for AROD so I need to grab Brees. He has Palmer starting already but needs a QB for Palmer's week 9 bye.

What you guys think? I think its pretty even.

so in my game this past week Odell got me the win by 1 point, And today I look and see that yahoo took a point back from Matt forte by calling this a fumble. is this really considered a point takeaway?

Last edited:
so in my game this past week Odell got me the win by 1 point, And today I look and see that yahoo took a point back from Matt forte by calling this a fumble. is this really considered a point takeaway?

<>
Ouch....  So you tied?

I'm leading points for in my league by 100+, but I'm second in points against 
mean.gif
  therefore am 4-2.  Should be 6-0.

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Bills now have ruled out QB Tyrod Taylor and WR Sammy Watkins from Sunday's game vs. Jacksonville.

I don't know what I hate more.. people vetoing trades just to veto or people's ridiculous trade offers
mean.gif

good trade Buc Em

might be in the minority but i'd try to sell insanely high on Freeman. he's obviously on an unsustainable pace & depending on how desperate people are you could get a ton for him.
Yeah I would imagine you could upgrade your team quite a bit by trading Freeman.  A guy in our league traded AP for Ingram, Steve Smith, and Blount.

I was thinking about trading McCoy, Sanders and Jennings for Freeman, TY and Lafell in one league...would you guys do that?

I was thinking about trading McCoy, Sanders and Jennings for Freeman, TY and Lafell in one league...would you guys do that?
Im assuming we are talking about Rashad and not Greg but if the guy is willing to do that trade I would take it an run.  While Freeman obviously wont be able to keep this pace, he is still going to have a huge role in that offense.  To me, I'd rather have TY than Sanders with the way Manning has looked and the last part of the trade you are basically trading two turds for one another.  Don't know why that guy would do it though...

Back
Top Bottom