OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

To all owners of DIGGS

It appears per twitter that C Johnson has been practicing above him in 3 wr sets. 

So it might seem we all wasted a waiver on him. 

just hope for more clarity before sunday. 

Pick 3:

-Amari Cooper  v. SD

-Pierre Garcon  v. TB

-John Brown  v. Bal

-Antonio Brown  v. KC

-Donte Moncrief  v. NO

feeling very indecisive.  

Freeman might not be good but he has elite usage. Three of those upcoming games are against pretty elite CB's. In FF, volume is everything.

Pick 3:

-Amari Cooper  v. SD
-Pierre Garcon  v. TB
-John Brown  v. Bal
-Antonio Brown  v. KC
-Donte Moncrief  v. NO

feeling very indecisive.  

I'd go Garcon and Moncrief for sure as the top 2. If Brown's hammy is good, he'd be the 3rd. If Ben somehow plays, Brown is 3rd.

thank god i traded Graham half hour before the game started :lol:

Lol at people still trading for jimmy

Dude that declined antonio for freeman is going to be very aggy in 4 weeks when it matters haha

You can tell me im wrong but im right. Quote it take a picture i dont give a damb

I think you're right. The Freeman bubble is bound to pop and Antonio Brown will go back to putting up 15-25 points per game.

And before everyone pounces on me, I'm not saying Freeman will start laying bricks. I'm saying that he'll start putting up normal figures like 10-15 per game as opposed to the 25-30 he's putting up now :x

I think you're right. The Freeman bubble is bound to pop and Antonio Brown will go back to putting up 15-25 points per game.

And before everyone pounces on me, I'm not saying Freeman will start laying bricks. I'm saying that he'll start putting up normal figures like 10-15 per game as opposed to the 25-30 he's putting up now
sick.gif
Great but Brown is putting up like 5 ppg right now and we still don't know when Ben will be back.  There is no way to justify that trade and like I said, I have both players.

Freeman may not be MVP the entire season but he's shown no signs of slowing down.  AB is still a question mark for the moment.
I'd go Garcon and Moncrief for sure as the top 2. If Brown's hammy is good, he'd be the 3rd. If Ben somehow plays, Brown is 3rd.
Thanks.  That's helpful.  

Last edited:

And before everyone pounces on me, I'm not saying Freeman will start laying bricks. I'm saying that he'll start putting up normal figures like 10-15 per game as opposed to the 25-30 he's putting up now :x
Great but Brown is putting up like 5 ppg right now and we still don't know when Ben will be back.  There is no way to justify that trade and like I said, I have both players.

Freeman may not be MVP the entire season but he's shown no signs of slowing down.  AB is still a question mark for the moment.

Ben will be back next week. A lot of people expected him back this week. Just let me have my hot take man :lol:

Kyle Shanahan learned from the best RB whisperer in the game... his father.

Freeman has just as much talent as Alfred Morris and you saw the #'s he put up with Kyle as OC in DC.

Freeman is just another product of the Shanny/Kubiak zone blocking system that has produced many fantasy stud RB's.

Had J.Charles on my team with Jeremy Hill as my number 2, and I just traded Travis Kelce for TJ Yeldon.

Did I goof?

In my league TE and WR are interchangeable so I have Kennan Allen, E. Sanders, Fitz, and Decker so I felt I could move Kelce for Yeldon.

What y'all think?

To all owners of DIGGS

It appears per twitter that C Johnson has been practicing above him in 3 wr sets. 

So it might seem we all wasted a waiver on him. 

just hope for more clarity before sunday. 

They better not do this.. Most of my WRS are on a bye week.. I got to start Diggs this week..

You can't really trust Brown if Ben isn't the starter. He needs a smart, accurate QB and Landry/Vick don't come close to that. He's also not getting the targets.

I wouldn't trust him if Vick were still starting :lol: and trust me, anything is better than Vick at this point. I get what you mean but I can't sit him since he was my first pick in my league

I'm sitting Brown. I know it's hard sitting your first pick but if he ain't producing...it took me 3 weeks to sit him. He's not starting for me until Ben comes back.

Back
Top Bottom