OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm hoping hurns plays. I'm going to grab Walters this week just in case for insurance since the waiver in my 12 team league is so :x

Not so fast

Jaguars WR Bryan Walters has been diagnosed with a concussion.

Advice: Walters' injury is of note this week since Allen Hurns (abdominal) is looking shaky for Thursday's game against the Titans. The Jags could be forced to sign someone off the street.

Damn, I'm going to need a WR with Cooks and Martavis on bye :lol:

Last edited:
I hate that I'm going to have to drop Ajayi to activate Romo this week for Big Ben and Brees bye week. If Lamar Miller goes down I'm going to be heated....

Also hate that I'm gonna have to drop Josh Brown to grab another kicker for his bye week. He's been money for me this year. Elite kickers are important in fantasy.

Anybody playing Romo next week?

I hate that my opponent next week has dez....
I'm probably going to use Romo too...

with hurns possibly out this week, michael floyd is a pick up for me this week. can't believe that he is a FA in my league.

with hurns possibly out this week, michael floyd is a pick up for me this week. can't believe that he is a FA in my league.

I mean theyre both "hurt" currently soo....

Like i mentioned above Hurns abdomen isnt new. Where i read it they reported it new and then said it wasnt new. Its been something he's played thru, like everything else he has this season. Only thing is if he elects to havesport hernia surgery its the end of his season

Floyd has a hanstring issue now and day to day. John Brown played thru his but was questionable for like 3 weeks straight, which one of the weeks they just didnt play him (but was active)

Y'all should ask me who I'm benching at WR every week so you can start that person, because 3 weeks now, who I'm benching is getting nice fantasy points. :lol: :\

Antonio Brown
Tavon Austin
Demaryus Thomas
Brendin Cooks

THIS WEEK
Thomas- 7.10
Brown- 27.9
Austin- 2.3 :x
B. Cooks (bench)- 22.30 :x

LAST WEEK
Thomas- 5.00
Cooks- 13.00
Austin- 8.00
Brown (bench)- 28.60 (more than my other WRs combined :lol: :x)

3 WEEKS AGO (not bad, but could have been better if I benched Brown for Cooks)
Brown- 10.70
Thomas- 16.80
Austin- 21.90
(bench) Cooks- 20.50

Last edited:
thinking about the Chiefs D/ST this week coming off 3 good performances in a row (11+ pts). San Diego has injuries everywhere, especially the OL.

been playing the Jets the last couple weeks but they don't have a TD this season & they haven't been good from a fantasy standpoint.

Last edited:
thinking about the Chiefs D/ST this week coming off 3 good performances in a row (11+ pts). San Diego has injuries everywhere, especially the OL.

been playing the Jets the last couple weeks but they don't have a TD this season & they haven't been good from a fantasy standpoint.

I roster the Panthers and Vikings. Starting either depending on matchup; haven't been committed to one the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Got waiver wire #1 priority and will pick up Amendola. Would you trade him for E. Sanders?

Reason I ask is Sanders is a WR1 but has an untested QB throwing to him. Or would

J. Stewart a better trade? Thanks for the help

Last edited:
I hate that I'm going to have to drop Ajayi to activate Romo this week for Big Ben and Brees bye week. If Lamar Miller goes down I'm going to be heated....

Also hate that I'm gonna have to drop Josh Brown to grab another kicker for his bye week. He's been money for me this year. Elite kickers are important in fantasy.

Why do you need 3 QBs bruh? :lol:

Trade one if u can. Only a few more weeks left in the season, no need for that many QBs, Brees and Ben can carry your squad.

Why do you need 3 QBs bruh? :lol:

Trade one if u can. Only a few more weeks left in the season, no need for that many QBs, Brees and Ben can carry your squad.

Both Brees and Big Ben are on a bye this upcoming week so I need Romo for at least that. I might trade Brees the following week to the dude in last place so I won't have to play against him in the playoffs :lol:

I was like "tomorrow" ?
laugh.gif
Yeah thats my bad hahaha I didnt realize I wrote that until a few minutes after

I need CIN defense and D. Hopkins to get me at least 11 or more points for me to be sitting alone in first at 7-2-1 or 8-2.

Back
Top Bottom