OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Palmer man 
mean.gif

So I'm commissioner in one of the leagues and I notice that lynch is starting and it's already game time. The owner of the team also had Rawls so I made a sub for him a minute after game time. 2 hours later, the guy who was facing that team gets mad at me and says it wasn't fair to sub just right after game time started. Should I cave in or nah?

There's no money involved in this league

Last edited:
if the game started then whatever was the lineup that was set should stand. no one should be allowed to switch players once the clock starts

So I'm commissioner in one of the leagues and I notice that lynch is starting and it's already game time. The owner of the team also had Rawls so I made a sub for him a minute after game time. 2 hours later, the guy who was facing that team gets mad at me and says it wasn't fair to sub just right after game time started. Should I cave in or nah?

It's the owners job to know what's going on w his players

Switch it back, thats fubar

Dont change it back whats done is done ... but i wouldnt do that again, EVER

Its that owners responsibility

And i can see why the other guy is mad especially with the game Rawls ended up having. If Rawls put up a dud he prob wouldnt have cared or been as upset

Last edited:

Damn you did him dirty.. Owners got to decided who they want to start.. I didn't know the commissioner has that much power.. I wish my commissioner would've plug Doug Martin back into the starting line up today after I took him out.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Commish subbed Rawls for Lynch after kickoff for a lazy owner?

Where dey do dat at?

But seriously, switch it back. It's completely unfair to that guy's opponent. Commish isn't supposed to be playing god and changing people's line-ups. I know you thought you were doing the right thing, but you overstepped your boundaries.

Last edited:
**** stressfull when Gio does all the work in the backfield but the bengals reward jeremy hill for the TD's. Logic.

I dropped Rawls earlier this week because Marshawn played through his Q tag last week and I didn't believe he was going to sit out this week. Now it looks like Marshawn might have a hernia and Rawls is balling out :smh:

Last edited:
I dropped Rawls last week because I didn't believe Marshawn was going to sit out. Now it looks like Marshawn might have a hernia and Rawls balled out :smh:

Same here...
Now w lynch possibly done, Rawls will be the main waiver pick up... And I just happen to be right behind the guy who owns lynch :smh:

I dropped Rawls last week because I didn't believe Marshawn was going to sit out. Now it looks like Marshawn might have a hernia and Rawls balled out :smh:

Same here...
Now w lynch possibly done, Rawls will be the main waiver pick up... And I just happen to be right behind the guy who owns lynch :smh:

I'm hoping for the best, but it doesn't look good. Hawks save 6.5 million on the cap by releasing him, and Rawls is looking great out there.

Back
Top Bottom