OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down 52.

Not trippin too bad because

1) Odell and Cooks have been my main scorers

2) I won 4 straight and moved into 3rd

3) V-jax and Funch emerged so I might just have the wr3 and flex I've needed all season

I've been trotting out Crowder and Andre at wr3 all season after whiffing on Agholor Charles Johnson and Eddie Royal in the draft

So I already won my matchup by 2 points but I have McCoy playing tomorrow....think I should bench him just in case something crazy happens? Our league goes by head to head wins and losses as tiebreakers, not points.

Last edited:
So I already won my matchup by 2 points but I have McCoy playing tomorrow....think I should bench him just in case something crazy happens? Our league goes by head to head wins and losses as tiebreakers, not points.

Doubt McCoy goes for negative points but sure, you have nothing to gain by playing him.

Up 28 and he has the pats D to go. hopefully i can get back to the Winning ways.

i had dalton on the bench and was sweating for a bit there in the first half. but carson is my ace so he came through. it also helps that eifert foung the end zone twice. :smokin
and i was hoping for an AJ green TD but freaking andy wont throw at him. I am seriously thinking about benching dude.

oh and that commish needs to get fired. :smh: cant do that. its the teams fault for not adjusting his lineup accordingly.

Up 38 with Gronk still to play he has Gostkowski.

I'll be 7-4 tied for 3rd. 

pimp.gif

Up 12.34 going into MNF. I have no one going, opponent has McCoy and Watkins. Not liking my chances of holding that lead but we shall see.

Question - with Flacco going down and Schaub now in, are Aiken and Gillmore both worth rostering still?

Last edited:
Up 28 and he has the pats D to go. hopefully i can get back to the Winning ways.

i had dalton on the bench and was sweating for a bit there in the first half. but carson is my ace so he came through. it also helps that eifert foung the end zone twice.
smokin.gif

and i was hoping for an AJ green TD but freaking andy wont throw at him. I am seriously thinking about benching dude.
Patrick was lockin AJ up though 
laugh.gif

Up 12.34 going into MNF. I have no one going, opponent has McCoy and Watkins. Not liking my chances of holding that lead but we shall see.

Question - with Flacco going down and Schaub now in, are Aiken and Gillmore both worth rostering still?
I think this will be a wait and see.

Havent seen him throw a pass in quite awhile. 

Well it is going to take 7 points from K Williams to get me the tie tonight.

So here is hoping that he continues his TD streak. 

If I dont get the win I fall pretty far down in the jumbled 14tm heap.

Eagles D has the worst week and Ivory was a dud , swear I'm getting real unlucky this season , had Falcons D and Martin on the bench , only up 12 with LaFell left but of course my opponent has Brady and Gronk

Last edited:
allen hurns, and woodhead both got me 1.9 and 1.6 points. Charcandrick banged up mid game and didn't return. Really need to get this win to move into 4th place at 6-5. Down 10, while I have Tyrod and my opponent has the pats d and amendola. In Tyrod I trust. 

Is Allen from the Ravens the best pickup for the week? I have Starks in my main league but looks like Lacy might be back
mean.gif
 so I need another RB. 

[quote name="trey ohh five"]Pick up Thomas Rawls[/quote]Was thinking about picking him up, for Frank Gore.

Last edited:
If he doesn't need surgery, though, Rawls is dead weight on fantasy rosters, and I'm stuck w/ Latavius Murray and Chris Johnson to finish the season.

Back
Top Bottom