OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

If he doesn't need surgery, though, Rawls is dead weight on fantasy rosters, and I'm stuck w/ Latavius Murray and Chris Johnson to finish the season.

As a Lynch owner I hope this is the case, but I'm not too optimistic. If you watched Lynch play prior to missing yesterday's game, he has not been 100%. This groin thing has been lingering for a while. Rawls has looked way better than Lynch this season. Not to mention the fact that Seattle clears up 6.5 million in cap space by releasing Lynch. I think Lynch gets the surgery, misses the rest of the season, and has played his last down of football for the Seahawks.

I hope I'm wrong, but all signs are pointing in this direction. Either way, waivers don't go through until Wednesday and we should have more clarity on the situation by tomorrow.

In the chance that Lynch is cleared to come back, add Buck Allen.

Last edited:
Up 12.34 going into MNF. I have no one going, opponent has McCoy and Watkins. Not liking my chances of holding that lead but we shall see.

Question - with Flacco going down and Schaub now in, are Aiken and Gillmore both worth rostering still?
I think this will be a wait and see.

Havent seen him throw a pass in quite awhile. 

Schaub is TERRIBLE. I don't think he gone 5 straight passes without a pick 6 in the last 2 years. Gillmore might be worth a stash but I fully expect Baltimore to tank.

Schaub is TERRIBLE. I don't think he gone 5 straight passes without a pick 6 in the last 2 years. Gillmore might be worth a stash but I fully expect Baltimore to tank.

Yeah, Rotoworld seems to believe he will rely heavily on Gillmore going forward, gonna keep him with Watson. Aiken tho, I may move on from if the FA pool has anyone worth scooping.

Last edited:
I'm down 3, with Tom Brady playing tonight. Opponent has Blount. I hope I can pull this one off. Should be fine, I think. Woodhead and Hurns did nothing for me. I should have started Hillman over Woodhead. Blah.

I'm cool with Buck if I don't land Rawls, but I wouldn't want to roster 3 Ravens; gonna hang onto Gillmore. Aiken I'm up to dropping for another WR due to Flacco going down.. just have to check who's available.

Last edited:
yo hadda share.

i was part of the "lets all pickup christine michael" train that went down in here lol.

was looking at my team on Sat and i still had him on my bench and there was nobody on the waivers worth it for me since he got released by dallas.

lookin at my team and im like man i dunno about Forsett, dropp michael for buck allen, saturday night.

then yesterday happened.

sucks about forsett but that move makes me feel somewhat better.

Im pretty sure Lynch is done for the year and will be done in Seattle.

Rawls has done huge things filling in but can he do it week in week out, we shall see. I had him back when lynch went out the first time then dropped after those 2 weeks.

Idk about picking up Ware, if West hammy isnt bad then thats dead weight because West was getting 98% of the workload. Which i guess may could have lead to the hammy injury. Still dont think its enough volume for both if west is good to go

I'm down 20 points, I have Gostkowski left, he has the bills defense left. Let's pray for an 45-40 win by the patriots lol

What worries me about Buck Allen is that he's going to be on a bad offense. Lots of three and outs. That will probably limit his production.

What worries me about Buck Allen is that he's going to be on a bad offense. Lots of three and outs. That will probably limit his production.
true, it's happening to Gurley 
frown.gif

already happening with justin tucker and they're on the same team lol. I know tucker has missed a lot lately from long distance but that offense is pretty much done. 

Back
Top Bottom