OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

9-2, first loss since week 5 :frown:

have a 2 game lead over the 2nd & 3rd place teams so unless something drastic happens i should have the bye :smokin

Last edited:
Damn I lost by .3 takes to Matt jones getting me negative points smh. Sums up my season. Going to 4-7 and pretty much out of the playoffs

Got the win by 1.7 tonight,was already locked in for the playoffs but took me from the 5 seed to the 3,finished the regular season 8-3 :smokin

Lost by 2.1 pts and I had Brady and Amendola. Those refs ****** me over and may cost me the bye. 

Can only hope for a stat correction 

Anybody else lose because of that whistle play?
..5 PPR league. At minimum, it would've been a a 15 yd connection btw Brady and Dola (both of whom I was playing), thus covering the 2.1 pt deficit. SO ******* FRUSTRATING!!!

Last edited:
9-2. first place.

question: i have forte and dwill coming back this week. i picked up rawls. am i crazy for starting rawls over forte or dwill? dwill has a tough matchup and forte coming off injury.

What worries me about Buck Allen is that he's going to be on a bad offense. Lots of three and outs. That will probably limit his production.

already happening with justin tucker and they're on the same team lol. I know tucker has missed a lot lately from long distance but that offense is pretty much done. 

i have Tucker now & thinking of moving on from him :\

two words: marc trestman

Last edited:
10-1 (12tm keeper league)

6-5 (10tm ppr- 5 people are 6-5) 

5-6 (14tm lg) (lost due to K williams failure to perform to normal standards)

Last edited:
lost in all my leagues this week but i ended up clinching a playoff spot in my money league. im coming for the money and the belt! :smokin

View media item 1800824
#5 waiver priority. Thoughts on the order for the RBs - should I switch it around or leave it be? Also, is Wilson worth grabbing over Martin or should I look at another WR? (Note: Funchess is not available). *Full-point PPR*

Thanks fellas.

View media item 1800824
#5 waiver priority. Thoughts on the order for the RBs - should I switch it around or leave it be? Also, is Wilson worth grabbing over Martin or should I look at another WR? (Note: Funchess is not available). *Full-point PPR*

Thanks fellas.

I like what rawls has produced so far, but there is always Lynch. That alone makes me lean toward buck allen

Back
Top Bottom