OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I hate that it was against the Seahawks, but Rodgers and Richards turned my entire score around since Keenan Allen did nothing and I had Giovanni Bernard on the bench. I'm up 16 and the other dude just has Moncrief from the Colts left. As long as he does do much I should be good

What are some good waiver pickups this week?

Assuming Matt Jones is already owned...

James Starks (If he isn't already owned).
Leonard Hankerson
Crockett Gilmore
Damien Williams as a one week rental if Miller is forced to miss next weeks game against the Bills. :x Matchup obviously.

and Falcons D/ST as a streamer against Weeden and the Cowboys next week.

Aaron Dobson, Travis Benjamin, Darrius Heyward-Bey are fools gold.

Last edited:
definitely going after the Falcons D/ST

anyone else nervous about Gio taking his starting job back from Hill? i have Gio on my bench just in case but i hope Hill gets a normal workload after today's debacle..

Speaking of Matt Jones, allow me to eat some crow.

I didn't think he'd out-carry (19 to Morris' 18 carries) Morris this early in the season, but he did.

I don't think this will be necessarily the case every week, but the ******** have to control time of possession with the run. That's really the only way they'll win games with Kirk Cousins. So there's enough work to go around for both Alfred Morris and Matt Jones.

I see this being a 60/40 timeshare favoring Morris. But Matt Jones will easily average 12+ touches per game, and definitely can out-touch Morris in games the ******** are trailing with his ability as a receiver out the backfield.

EDIT: Aha....I forget that the ******** are censored on the site. Can we just all agree to call 'em the DC Bammas? Yes? Yes. :smile:

Last edited:
definitely going after the Falcons D/ST

anyone else nervous about Gio taking his starting job back from Hill? i have Gio on my bench just in case but i hope Hill gets a normal workload after today's debacle..

I don't own Hill in any of my leagues, though I was very high on him coming into the season.

Sill very high on Jeremy Hill. Bad games happen.

Gio had the hot hand and the Bengals rode it.

I believe Hill is still the lead back going forward, and still has the ability to finish a top-10 fantasy RB this year. The kid has rushing title ability if GIo wasn't there, as it stands, Gio is a fantastic talent in his own right and will continue to be a damper on Hill owners.

Don't sweat it, Hill will be fine.

Last edited:
Just save that waiver claim. By all means take a stab at Jones and Starks, just build priority otherwise.

ya I started out 12th since I had the first pick. First time I've had top pick and I'm not a fan.

Missed out on gurley a couple days ago to the guy 1 waiver spot ahead of me too.

I have foster on my bench so I'll see how things are looking w him and decide if I should go for jones.

What are people's thoughts on Torrey Smith after today?  Does everyone think he will be a legit target week in and week out?  He is on the waivers in my league.

What are people's thoughts on Torrey Smith after today?  Does everyone think he will be a legit target week in and week out?  He is on the waivers in my league.

He is who we thought he is.

A wildly inconsistent boom or bust receiver who went boom and will likely bust next week.

Nothing new. Add him, sure, but he's a weekly dart throw.

Is it too early to release Miller? I have him K wright, and Victor Cruz on my bench, Miller seems to be the most expendable.

Another question, in terms of kickers, who would you guys pick up any of the players below over Dan Carpenter?
[table][tr][td]Brandon McManus, Den K[/td][td]  [/td][td]WA (Wed)[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
@KC
[/td][td]W 31-24[/td][td]  [/td][td]1[/td][td]18[/td][td]18[/td][td]18[/td][td]  [/td][td]7.6[/td][td]14th[/td][td]62.2[/td][td]68.9[/td][td]+9.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Josh Brown, NYG K[/td][td]  [/td][td]WA (Wed)[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
Atl
[/td][td]L 20-24[/td][td]  [/td][td]2[/td][td]17[/td][td]17[/td][td]17[/td][td]  [/td][td]8.4[/td][td]10th[/td][td]15.1[/td][td]17.6[/td][td]+11.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Robbie Gould, Chi K[/td][td]  [/td][td]WA (Wed)[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
Ari
[/td][td]L 23-48[/td][td]  [/td][td]4[/td][td]14[/td][td]14[/td][td]14[/td][td]  [/td][td]7.6[/td][td]28th[/td][td]10.9[/td][td]13.2[/td][td]+5.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zach Hocker, NO K[/td][td]  [/td][td]WA (Wed)[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
TB
[/td][td]L 19-26[/td][td]  [/td][td]4[/td][td]14[/td][td]14[/td][td]14[/td][td]  [/td][td]8.7[/td][td]12th[/td][td]9.7[/td][td]10.6[/td][td]+8.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Greg Zuerlein, StL K[/td][td]  [/td][td]WA (Wed)[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
@Wsh
[/td][td]L 10-24[/td][td]  [/td][td]8[/td][td]10[/td][td]10[/td][td]10[/td][td]  [/td][td]8.2[/td][td]10th[/td][td]8.7[/td][td]10.7[/td][td]
+1.9
[/td][/tr][/table]

Is it too early to release Miller? I have him K wright, and Victor Cruz on my bench, Miller seems to be the most expendable.

Do not, under any circumstances, barring season ending injury, drop Lamar Miller.

As cold as I was on him before the season started, if I owned him I'd hold 'til he at least regains some trade value.

He's not a bad talent at all, it's just that he was severely overvalued and overhyped.

He should finish a mid-range RB2 by seasons end. He just is never going to be a true RB1 like many had hoped he was.

He finished an RB1 last year, by fluke. All year he was maddening to own, Philbin and La.......I've told this story before. Ya'll know the deal, he just never got the touches he needed to flourish.

Week 16 and 17 came along and he blew up, finished a "RB1". The rest was history.

Fact is, and was, he was always more of a RB2 and he should've been drafted as such. He had no business going late 2nd/early 3rd like he did in a lot of drafts. No business whatsoever.

If however, folks start utilizing Miller as he should be utilized, he is actually a decent week to week play. Won't win any matchups for you but will rarely **** the bed.

He **** the bed this week. Got some on the walls too.....Yeah. He'll be fine though.

Last edited:
Was thinking about trading J. Hill for J. Matthews. Any thoughts? It's a ppr standard scoring.

Romo was my QB and my backup is Kaep.. Best options are Palmer, Foles, Smith, Taylor and Carr. What should I do? Lost by 5 because of that damn injury

Romo was my QB and my backup is Kaep.. Best options are Palmer, Foles, Smith, Taylor and Carr. What should I do? Lost by 5 because of that damn injury

Palmer all day. He's one nasty hit away from being shelved but been airing it out lately and is good for 25+ points the way the Cardinals are rolling.

Last edited:
If Jordan Cameron sees time out with his groin injury, am I safe with Richard Rodgers?

Man Miami Defense screwed me over so bad

Down 2 with Luck/ Ivory vs Jets D/Marshall

Pray for me guys

Back
Top Bottom