OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Barnidge or Julius Thomas? PPR
same predicament... im leaning Barnidge tho.. he has been consistent with atleast 10pts.  Although JFootball playing is concern for me.

I actually drafted JThomas and have yet to play him.   

In response to why I traded away megatron for Cooper.

Detroit is done. Megatron has nothing to play for anymore. I have a higher upside with amari Cooper with them in the playoff hunt. Oakland has an easy schedule coming up, megatron is on a bye.

Just take a look at oaklands up coming schedule. The only real challenge they now face is Denver. Which is during the playoff weeks. By then Denver will already have clinched the division.

Detroit is done. Megatron has nothing to play for anymore. I have a higher upside with amari Cooper with them in the playoff hunt. Oakland has an easy schedule coming up, megatron is on a bye.

Just take a look at oaklands up coming schedule. The only real challenge they now face is Denver. Which is during the playoff weeks. By then Denver will already have clinched the division.
I also got Crabtree
He gonna be eating

So what's the excuse for including James Jones as well?  Either one of those players may have been enough to get Cooper.  You gave up too much.  Like, wayyyyyy too much.

So what's the excuse for including James Jones as well?  Either one of those players may have been enough to get Cooper.  You gave up too much.  Like, wayyyyyy too much.

Receivers isn't the issue on my team. The guy I traded with is in last place. Wanted to throw him a bone.

When it comes to it and he's mathematically out he will unload his team to me.

Receivers isn't the issue on my team. The guy I traded with is in last place. Wanted to throw him a bone.

He didn't unload his team to you, you unloaded your team to him which doesn't help you in the long run.  If the playoffs start week 14 for you then you would have had megatron for SF and NO who have terrible secondaries.

And if receivers isn't the issue, then why the hell did you trade for a receiver and not a running back?

Last edited:

Doesnt matter if hes mathematically out. Why weaken/lessen your team especially if youre in playoff contention.

He didn't unload his team to you, you unloaded your team to him which doesn't help you in the long run.  If the playoffs start week 14 for you then you would have had megatron for SF and NO who have terrible secondaries.

And if receivers isn't the issue, then why the hell did you trade for a receiver and not a running back?

View media item 1776418

Last edited:
Traded away Malcolm Floyd to receive Gore. Thoughts?

My other RBs are L. Murray, Sims, McCluster, and Polk so I needed an upgrade. My WRs are Julio, Cooper, and Landry. Just didn't see myself starting Floyd over any of them. Plus I'm #1 in the waiver order now so I can reup if someone breaks out.

Traded away Malcolm Floyd to receive Gore. Thoughts?

My other RBs are L. Murray, Sims, McCluster, and Polk so I needed an upgrade. My WRs are Julio, Cooper, and Landry. Just didn't see myself starting Floyd over any of them. Plus I'm #1 in the waiver order now so I can reup if someone breaks out.
Definitely a win for you.  If Gore hadn't fumbled on the goalline twice he would be top 5 in fantasy points right now in standard leagues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom