OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In my league waivers are
Richard Rodgers
David Johnson
Doug Baldwin

How will you ranked those players with the players in your list?
How is DJ still available? He should be priority #1. White after that, if you play PPR. Rodgers over ASJ. DeVante over Baldwin.

Ryan Mathews worth a pickup? Thanks

Tre Mason. Have him as a cuff for Gurley. Thinkin since it's the playoffs, I should probably drop him.
Should I? Thanks for the help throughout the season. 
Yeah, I would drop Mason for Ry. Is Sproles available?

Drop Hyde for Ryan Mathews? I think any day now they're gonna announce season ending surgery for Hyde and put him on IR. Just risky to drop him if out of nowhere he goes out there and plays in the next week or two.

Drop Hyde for Ryan Mathews? I think any day now they're gonna announce season ending surgery for Hyde and put him on IR. Just risky to drop him if out of nowhere he goes out there and plays in the next week or two.

Hyde has been wasting even a spot on your (and many others I'm sure) bench for over a month now :lol: .

Picked up Matthews more so to block other playoff-ers from picking him up and if there is a slight chance I Flex him, after Murray's outburst he should get the looks this Sunday.

Last edited:
grabbed green bay defense, grabbed mike nuggent. I'm currently favoring the jaguars kicker this week since they should put up points against indy. ill prob use nugget next week if i win. gonna roll w the packers against dallas and if i win, jets vs dallas next week. benching dez for v-jax. no damns given. my team sucks as is, i need someone i can trust to get 5 catches in a game and dez isn't it right now.

Last edited:
Sefarian Jenkins 
nerd.gif

Is there any reason to keep Marshawn at this point?

Probably not. Playoff rosters seemingly become DFS-type teams. If you can get production out of someone to win and it takes dropping Lynch, then so be it.

Sefarian Jenkins :nerd:

I scooped him up last week and started him. Didn't give me that many points comapred to Watson tho who I benched. They both play each other this week in Tampa, not sure who to go with.

Last edited:

Sefarian Jenkins 
nerd.gif
I scooped him up last week and started him. Didn't give me that many points comapred to Watson tho who I benched. They both play each other this week in Tampa, not sure who to go with.
i have barnidge and hes been on the decline let alone the fact he does nothing with Manziel.

i picked up SJenkins. he didnt do much last week but he dropped a TD and it was his first week back, eased in.

theyre playing Saints D this week...

Sefarian Jenkins :nerd:

i have barnidge and hes been on the decline let alone the fact he does nothing with Manziel.

i picked up SJenkins. he didnt do much last week but he dropped a TD and it was his first week back, eased in.

theyre playing Saints D this week...

ASJ > Barnidge 100%. I may even start him again. But Brees loves looking Watson's way - how has the Bucs D been against TEs? buc em buc em or anyone :nerd: .

I need a Qb Rivers, tannehill, Kirk, cutler, Maroita, Manziel or Osweiler?

ASJ > Barnidge 100%. I may even start him again. But Brees loves looking Watson's way - how has the Bucs D been against TEs? @Buc Em or anyone
nerd.gif
Just go to Christopher Harris website and use the harris index it breaks down every defense vs positions into numbers so you can see how they do.

harrisfootball.com

ASJ > Barnidge 100%. I may even start him again. But Brees loves looking Watson's way - how has the Bucs D been against TEs? [@=/u/37974/Buc-Em]@Buc Em[/@] or anyone :nerd: .
Just go to Christopher Harris website and use the harris index it breaks down every defense vs positions into numbers so you can see how they do.

harrisfootball.com

Excellent time-waster for while at work. Repped :smokin .

do you guys ever start/sit based on opponents players? i usually dont but

i picked up Tyrod for the playoff stretch, he has favorable matchups.

i saw Jameis available who might have the slight edge over Tyrod.

but my opponent has Mike Evans and i feel like rolling with Jameis is a wash esp with PPR

Back
Top Bottom