OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm in a consolation game with nothing at stake.

The reason I would do it is that I had brought up the QB thing months ago in a forum post for our league. I did it as a joke, asking why you would need 5 QBs on your bench when you have Brady as your starter. :x His reply was very defensive, saying that it's within the rules and it's everyone else's fault for not having picked up good QBs earlier. So in a way he is asking for this...

But I'm cool with him outside of FFB so probably not worth rustling jimmies.

Last edited:
i need a qb...
i have eli and marioata...i picked up stafford but nervouse to start him...

any suggestions on a pick up or should i roll with stafford...here are whats left of the qb's...

Teddy Bridgewater

Derek Carr

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Kirk Cousins

Jay Cutler

i need a qb...

any suggestions on a pick up or should i roll with stafford...here are whats left of the qb's...

Teddy Bridgewater

Derek Carr

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Kirk Cousins

Jay Cutler

Fitzmagic. Srs.

middle linebacker out for the Falcons so Shoelaces should feast. 
Worrilow? Not even joking that could be a good thing, get Durant back in the middle he's been better this season than Paul Worrilow
i need a qb...

Teddy Bridgewater

Derek Carr

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Kirk Cousins

Jay Cutler
Fitz if you're iffy on Stafford. I've picked up Fitz 3 weeks ago and have started him 3 weeks in a row, so Im definitely a little biased, but he's saved my season man 
laugh.gif
. Not the best matchup on paper for Fitz so I'm fading him for Brees this week, but I still like Fitz to finish right outside of the top 10-11 QBs.

If you need that security, take Fitz. Want BOOM potential, go Stafford in what everyone projects to be a shootout.

Didn't Worrilow finish as one of the league's premier tackling linebackers in 2014? Dunno.

Andrew Siciliano @AndrewSiciliano
For fantasy players... Pete Carroll says he'll play Bryce Brown, Derrick Coleman, and Christine Michael at RB. Hope that clears things up.

So Fred Jackson is who they'll actually lean on. I'm not the only one who has noticed Carroll going out of his way to 'not' mention Freddy J all week. I know his age and everything, but I really think Carroll's putting Brown-Coleman and maybe Michael out there as the carrot people and Cleveland expect when it really could be Jackson.

Last edited:
Worrilow was one of the top tackling LB's in 2014. He's taken a step back this season for sure, which was unexpected. Not getting enough tackle production and grades negatively in damn near every game vs RUN this season.

I think Pete reaffirmed that Jackson won't be leaned on upon as a starter earlier this week, said they like to continue to use him how they've done so far this season (sparingly). I think Bryce will be our guy.

That quote from Carroll is making me feel a little more at ease about starting Sims over Bryce.

Hey #49ers, your defense can take the #Bengals lightly now: TE Tyler "12 TDs" Eifert ruled out (concussion). QB Andy Dalton (thumb) also out

Last edited:
Did Carroll endorse Thomas Rawls publicly more than Fred Jackson and others when Rawls first emerged in Lynch's absence/limited time? That should give us an indicator of whether to believe him when he says it'll be Brown-Coleman-C.Michael (no Fred Jackson) or not.

Dude I'm playing in one league is starting Brady, White, Bolden, LaFell, Gronk, and Pats D/ST ... Of course he's a big Patriots but damn :wow: ... hopefully Edleman sits out another week so I can at least Flex Amendola and get some of that action!

I have Brady and Pats D/ST in another league, so I'm torn about this whole situation :lol:

I'm in a consolation game with nothing at stake.

The reason I would do it is that I had brought up the QB thing months ago in a forum post for our league. I did it as a joke, asking why you would need 5 QBs on your bench when you have Brady as your starter. :x His reply was very defensive, saying that it's within the rules and it's everyone else's fault for not having picked up good QBs earlier. So in a way he is asking for this...

But I'm cool with him outside of FFB so probably not worth rustling jimmies.

Things like this are the reason I might be done with fantasy after this year, or at least the main one I've been apart of for the past 6 years...I have enough things that stress me out in life, I don't need to want to beat the **** out of somebody for something petty in fantasy football :lol:

Well Brady has been sick and is officially questionable.

Looks like Bortles might be my QB now in both leagues.

Goodness i have so much riding on the Jags in my ppr lg.

Yeah no doubt Brady will be playing :lol: .

I'm proud to be rolling with Bortles and Hurns :pimp: . If I was awarded the claim of Denard I would have been Jag heavy too.

That quote from Carroll is making me feel a little more at ease about starting Sims over Bryce.

Hey #49ers, your defense can take the #Bengals lightly now: TE Tyler "12 TDs" Eifert ruled out (concussion). QB Andy Dalton (thumb) also out

AMC bout to sling that thing ... nobody acknowledging the fact he almost passed for 300 in relief against the Steelers. Yeah he had the 2 picks but I mean that was his first time getting meaningful PT.

Pitt D >> 9ers

+1 PPR for a Flex spot
Powel or Bolden. Obviously White will get most of the 3rd down work same with Powel but I'm leaning towards Bolden for the overall volume. What do guys think?

Had Gurley play last night and have Shady going Sunday.

+1 PPR for a Flex spot
Powel or Bolden. Obviously White will get most of the 3rd down work same with Powel but I'm leaning towards Bolden for the overall volume. What do guys think?

Had Gurley play last night and have Shady going Sunday.
Definitely Bolden.

Back
Top Bottom