OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry also signed what is now a damn low contract because the knock on him was his glass ankles. Don't think he's been injured since.

Stop right there.

Dude couldn't even go to his Pops alma mater unless he walked on.

Took a school that wasn't relevant to the Elite 8.

Enters the draft, still questions about his size and weather he could score at the NBA level.

Tyreke, Rubio and Jonny Flynn picked before him.

Tears it up from the gate, multiple injuries and has to settle for a 4/44m deal which is now discount of the decade.

He came up, doesn't matter that his Pops was an NBA player, so was Austin Rivers.
he talking like MJs son should be as good as MJ. 

2016 MVP will be Dion Waiters, I put my gamma 11's on the line.
j7wsnfa84xt4cjrfvdjq.gif

Just got done with Wiz/Hawks.

That's about as poorly as ATL will ever play offensively. Shot 10/41 in the 2nd half on good looks. Ice cold on literally the same looks they've been getting all season long. You can probably count on 1 hand how many bad shots ATL took in the 2nd half.

There was one possession late where Horford missed an open 17 footer, offensive rebound, Teague missed a wide open three at the top, offensive rebound, Korver missed an open three, offensive rebound, Teague missed a layup, offensive rebound, Horford missed a point blank layup.

All of that on one possession :lol: 5 makeable shots, all bricks. Twas a microcosm of the 2nd half really.

But that's the danger you run when you don't have guys who can get to the line with regularity. Some nights the shots just don't go.

Steps had one D-1 offer.

Couldn't even get an offer from his Dad's alma matter. V-Tech said he could be a walk on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Disrespectful. He then goes to Davidson with no history, plays SHOOTING GUARD there...is considered to small, to slow, can't handle and turnover prone...and ends up being an MVP and 2nd best PG in the game.

He's already overachieved :pimp:

Steps had one D-1 offer.

Couldn't even get an offer from his Dad's alma matter. V-Tech said he could be a walk on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Disrespectful. He then goes to Davidson with no history, plays SHOOTING GUARD there...is considered to small, to slow, can't handle and turnover prone...and ends up being an MVP and THE best PG in the game.

He's already overachieved
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Finally caught the end of the Wiz Hawks game. I did not like the body language of most Hawk players with the ball at the end. Hawks missing alpha players that want the ball at the end, and I think that's why they been faltering in the playoffs.

Wiz in 5

Dude is the kid of an NBA player and a lottery pick.

Ain't no damn underdog story

Stop right there.

Dude couldn't even go to his Pops alma mater unless he walked on.

Took a school that wasn't relevant to the Elite 8.

Enters the draft, still questions about his size and weather he could score at the NBA level.

Tyreke, Rubio and Jonny Flynn picked before him.

Tears it up from the gate, multiple injuries and has to settle for a 4/44m deal which is now discount of the decade.

He came up, doesn't matter that his Pops was an NBA player, so was Austin Rivers.

He was the 7th pick in the draft bro it ain't like he was a second rounder.

Michael Jordan got cut in high school so I guess he's an underdog story too.

I'm not going to continue to argue this because he's a certified monster and deserves all his shine.

But of all the things to call him underdog just ain't it

That's about as poorly as ATL will ever play offensively. Shot 10/41 in the 2nd half on good looks. Ice cold on literally the same looks they've been getting all season long. You can probably count on 1 hand how many bad shots ATL took in the 2nd half.

There was one possession late where Horford missed an open 17 footer, offensive rebound, Teague missed a wide open three at the top, offensive rebound, Korver missed an open three, offensive rebound, Teague missed a layup, offensive rebound, Horford missed a point blank layup.

All of that on one possession
laugh.gif
5 makeable shots, all bricks. Twas a microcosm of the 2nd half really.

But that's the danger you run when you don't have guys who can get to the line with regularity. Some nights the shots just don't go.
QFT

Every series so far, NT supports the winner and the loser gets the super slander.

I don't think anybody actually watched the game because all I heard wsa "it's boring" "it's EastCoast". People saw the end score and didn't know how Wiz won but, that it was joke and slander time.

This won't happen 3 more times, not even 2 more times. Wiz will be llucky to win 1 more, that's if ATL can go cold again.

How does being a lottery pick overshadow the overall story? 

Being a lottery pick is just one part of that underdog journey. Being an MVP is another.

He was the 7th pick in the draft bro it ain't like he was a second rounder.

Michael Jordan got cut in high school so I guess he's an underdog story too.

I'm not going to continue to argue this because he's a certified monster and deserves all his shine.

But of all the things to call him underdog just ain't it
Michael Jordan was a heralded high school prospect. Yes he got cut...in the 10th grade.

Stephen Curry as a high school senior would have to walk on @ ******* Virginia Tech.

That was a reach.

All of that on one possession :lol: 5 makeable shots, all bricks. Twas a microcosm of the 2nd half really.

Hawks 3 games into the first round were shooting 38% against the nets, i repeat the nets

So dont tell me the Wizards who have better d cant make them shoot worse

Im willing to bet they wont shoot 50% like the first half every game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom