OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done with Wiz/Hawks.

That's about as poorly as ATL will ever play offensively. Shot 10/41 in the 2nd half on good looks. Ice cold on literally the same looks they've been getting all season long. You can probably count on 1 hand how many bad shots ATL took in the 2nd half.

There was one possession late where Horford missed an open 17 footer, offensive rebound, Teague missed a wide open three at the top, offensive rebound, Korver missed an open three, offensive rebound, Teague missed a layup, offensive rebound, Horford missed a point blank layup.

All of that on one possession :lol: 5 makeable shots, all bricks. Twas a microcosm of the 2nd half really.

But that's the danger you run when you don't have guys who can get to the line with regularity. Some nights the shots just don't go.

Hawks 3 games into the first round were shooting 38% against the nets, i repeat the nets

So dont tell me the Wizards who have better d cant make them shoot worse

Im willing to bet they wont shoot 50% like the first half every game
:rofl: you're right the Wizards are gonna make the Hawks miss open 17 footers & threes for the rest of the series and as a team they'll only shoot 25% in every game.

If you honestly watched that game & saw a stifling Wizards defense in the 2nd half instead of good jump shooter simply missing open jumpers then we should end the discussion here.

Law of averages my friend, look it up

They were shooting 60+% in the first quarter they were bound to come to earth

Just saw on ESPN Curry to be named MVP 

Not saying he shouldnt have won but we all know Harden was the real MVP of his team.

GS without Curry still make playoffs

Houston without Harden....  Yea 

Hell, just looking at the MVP's from the last 15 years...all of these guys were NBA prospects before the even had a liscence. Steph at 18 wasn't even ranked. Look at this list.

'00- Shaq
'01- AI
'02- Duncan
'03- Duncan
'04- KG
'05- Nash
'06- Nash
'07- Dirk
'08- Kobe
'09- Bron
'10- Bron
'11- D. Rose
'12- Bron
'13- Bron
'14- KD
'15- Steph

Only names that stand out on that list are NASH and CURRY. Overachievers :pimp:

I think you need to.

They shot 37% for the game, which is well below their reg & postseason average.

Regardless, the point is, Washington didn't make ATL take any shots that they were uncomfortable with. If they get those same looks for the rest of the series, they'll prevail.

Law of averages work both ways though. They shot above their average, then went below it. You can't say when they shoot below their average that they're regressing to their mean, when they actually went below that. Unforced, at that.

Hell, just looking at the MVP's from the last 15 years...all of these guys were NBA prospects before the even had a liscence. Steph at 18 wasn't even ranked. Look at this list.

'00- Shaq
'01- AI
'02- Duncan
'03- Duncan
'04- KG
'05- Nash
'06- Nash
'07- Dirk
'08- Kobe
'09- Bron
'10- Bron
'11- D. Rose
'12- Bron
'13- Bron
'14- KD
'15- Steph

Only names that stand out on that list are NASH and CURRY. Overachievers :pimp:

Exactly. Curry wasn't even a top 100 high school prospect.

Just saw on ESPN Curry to be named MVP 

Not saying he shouldnt have won but we all know Harden was the real MVP of his team.

GS without Curry still make playoffs
Houston without Harden....  Yea 

Dont worry bro he will get an MvP award just the less prestigious 1 awarded by the NBAPA

I think you need to.

Regardless, the point is, Washington didn't make ATL take any shots that they were uncomfortable with. If they get those same looks for the rest of the series, they'll prevail.

Its hard to disagree but i gotta say they still lose, just seeing how Brooklyn played them, they def have their hands full with us

The Hawks have generated the same looks in the playoffs that they did in the regular season. They have just not been making them, thus the inconsistent play.

But maybe things change starting Tuesday.

Law of averages work both ways though. They shot above their average, then went below it. You can't say when they shoot below their average that they're regressing to their mean, when they actually went below that. Unforced, at that.

Im talking sbout their average in the postseason cause this isnt the regular season or is it?

Their postseason average is below par

I think you need to.

Averages don't mean a thing now. Go look up the Raptors averages against us regular season vs playoffs. The 98 points Atlanta scored are right around the Wizards average for points against this year. We did what we do. Atlanta is doing what they've been doing in the playoffs so far.

Folks wanna go back and look at stats then look to the previous series. Not the regular season before that.

Raptors and Hawks were a combined 6-1 vs the Wizards in the regular season. The only win was against the Hawks backups. Not 1 starter played for Atlanta.

So far this post season we are 5-0 against those same teams.

1-6 regular
5-0 offs

and dudes still talking regular season stuff.

Last edited:
Raptors and Hawks were a combined 6-1 vs the Wizards in the regular season. The only win was against the Hawks backups. Not 1 starter played for Atlanta.

So far this post season we are 5-0 against those same teams.

1-6 regular
5-0 offs

and dudes still talking regular season stuff.

And they are saying cause we struggled at the end of the season that we are trash when the Hawks struggled at the end of the season and in the playoffs so far

@BleacherReport: LeBron explains why he ditched his headband, wants to “be one” with teammates http://t.co/zaIk13UnQP

look at this herb
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom